FabFitFun VIP Spring 2015 *Spoilers!*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wore the scarf yesterday for the first time. I'm not a scarf person but I'm learning and taking baby steps. I wore the scarf with a black top, jeans and Toms and really liked the way it brightened my outfit. The scarf was really light to wear and the perfect length for me since I'm short. It didn't seem to overwhelm me which is nice. I'm glad to have gotten this scarf because it's forcing me to try things out of my comfort zone. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I got to open my box this past weekend, and my impressions were pretty much the same as to the spoilers.

I like the scarf (smaller than expected, but it's different than the scarves I currently have), like the bb nail polish, the serum and the shadow brushes. I like the coasters but may regift them as part of a housewarming present. Didn't love the dvd but will give it another chance. The coupons and discount code aren't useful to me. I don't love/need anything on the Merrithew website enough to pay out of pocket for shipping.

Overall I got my money's worth but hoping for more fun from the summer box.
I just went to use the Merrithew gift card to get some Flex Bands.  $20 FOR SHIPPING?  For 3 pieces of plastic and a DVD? Are you kidding me? No thanks.  Amazon will get my money for a band and I will use Youtube videos to the tune of $7 instead of $29, thanks anyway!  Insanity!

I'm pleased for those people who are enjoying this box, but I am personally happy I decided to skip this one.  Hope the next one is much better!

I'm really torn over whether to cancel my FFF subscription or not. I liked a few things in each of the last 2 boxes but wasn't overwhelmed. Seen any spoilers for the summer box yet? What was in last summer's box that was memorable or special?

I'm really torn over whether to cancel my FFF subscription or not. I liked a few things in each of the last 2 boxes but wasn't overwhelmed. Seen any spoilers for the summer box yet? What was in last summer's box that was memorable or special?
Was I the only one that read this question and immediately thought "PANTILINERS"? 

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2014/07/fabfitfun-vip-summer-2014-review.html

The big ticket item was the Sonia dakkar peel thingie, which was also super controversial because apparently she has major customer service problems.  I never ended up using it, I should dig it out so I don't have a $95 item rotting away. 

I'll start a thread for summer if there isn't one up yet.

Was I the only one that read this question and immediately thought "PANTILINERS"? 

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2014/07/fabfitfun-vip-summer-2014-review.html

The big ticket item was the Sonia dakkar peel thingie, which was also super controversial because apparently she has major customer service problems.  I never ended up using it, I should dig it out so I don't have a $95 item rotting away. 

I'll start a thread for summer if there isn't one up yet.
Use it. It's amazing. I refuse to buy more because it's ridiculously expensive but it's very nice.

Back