FabFitFun VIP Spring 2015 *Spoilers!*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will type up list soon!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Jules Smith Scarf $42

OFRA cosmetics Eyeshadow Brush Duo $45.90

Palmetto Derma Collagen Booster $48

Merit hew 3 DVD set "Intense Body Blast" + $25 Gift Card = $61

Princess Flash Tattoos $20

ORLY Nail BB Creme $15

ORLY Nail Polish "Cake Pop" $8.50

Rifle Paper Co. Cities Coaster Set $16

Sprout It App Card & Miracle Grow Gro-able Seed Pod $1.49 + app download

Cosmos Creations (sponsored) $1.49

Vow To Be Chic Gift Card (sponsored) $125 *up to

Hello Fresh Gift Card (sponsored) $40

Grand total $257.89

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm happy I didn't order. I find that their spoilers are usually the better items in the box so when you see everything else that's included you feel let down.

Mommy Subs, on 23 Mar 2015 - 3:35 PM, said:I will type up list soon!
@@Mommy Subs - thank you for posting the picture!  This is my 2nd FFF box and it's not so bad.  I really like the coasters and may use them as a gift along with the PS Resort box passport holder, bag and March packing list.  I strongly disliked my PS Resort box and think that this one is so much better value for the price.

Does anyone have a Fashion Project gift card from the winter box they don't want?  PM me if you do...thanks!

I couldn't resist spoilers ... I think this box looks good. Not tsure crazy value of these winter box, but I'll use the scarf and brushes, and the coasters look cute. I really want to try the serum. Not interested in the wedding coupon, and I bet the hello fresh one is for new customers only, but maybe not. I'm also looking forward to trying the workout dvds as my core could definitely use a tone up, two years after having a baby :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anyway, I think I'll get more value than what I paid so can't wait to get to unbox It!

Hmmmmmmm I probably need to cancel FFF.  Not into the coupon cards this round (I might use the Merithew one but that's it) and everything else is just okay to me.  I'd rather spend the $200 a year on something I really love then keep accumulating things that don't wow me.  Plus if one of the boxes is amazing there is a chance I'll be able to pick it up for cheap since they always seem to way overfulfill. 

I'm thinking the same. This is my first FFF box but from the spoilers I'm not too excited. Not sure if this box is for me. I wanted to try it but I think this might end up being my only box. I'll probably cancel after getting this. I'll still wait until I actually get the box to see what my thoughts are but so far I'm not sure.

Back