FabFitFun VIP Spring 2015 *Spoilers!*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just signed up for my first box with a coupon. I'm interested in trying this. Not happy to hear that it's difficult to cancel though. :angry:

I had two accounts (one for myself and one for my sister that I pay for.) I cancelled both of them about a month ago (clicking through all their tiny links to the end) and thought all was done. I happened to check on them both Sunday and saw they were both active so I went through cancellation again for both accounts and followed up with an email for my sister's account. I didn't send an email on my account as I had no billing information listed so I didn't think it would be a problem. My sister's account was cancelled by a cs rep but my bank card was charged the next day for my account. Where they were storing my bank card info, I have no idea. I emailed through their site and didn't receive a response so I then sent one directly to their email address and my account was cancelled and refunded this morning. They corrected it so all is well, of course, but something to definitely be aware of.

yep, happened to me too.  thought i had cancelled on sunday, but come monday, was charged and account was active.  wonder if there was a glitch in the system.  anyways, i called and they are reversing the charge for me.  i think i also better check now if my account was actually cancelled correctly the second time around!

Does anyone know how many spoilers they typically reveal before the boxes ship? Now that I'm getting the Spring box thanks to my cancelation not going through I'm curious what I will be getting :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Pretty upset the money is still not in my account 24 hours later. Seems like a sneaky plan to try and keep people subscribed who were on the fence or don't want the hassle of asking for a refund. Pisses me off a little more now that I know it's been an issue for so many.

For me I received the error but noticed that in the right top next to Customer Concierge it now had Select Members Area (I clicked on this and it had the survey for the scarves).
I sent them a message from the website and got a pretty quick response. Seemed to be a glitch with my account, but they fixed it right away.

I have to say- I've been a subscriber for a couple years now and have only had to contact them a couple times. They have been very responsive to the online messaging. And once I was able to speak with them on the phone and they were very helpful. I have no plans on canceling (especially now that I upgraded my account!). I hope that those of you that are having problems with your cancellations have as much luck as I've had with their customer support!

Does anyone know how many spoilers they typically reveal before the boxes ship? Now that I'm getting the Spring box thanks to my cancelation not going through I'm curious what I will be getting :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Usually two. They had three for the winter box though (the second spoiler had two items- the necklace and eyeshadow in which you got to choose your colors).

Spoiler #3

image.jpg

Update on my refund fiasco.

The refund receipt email said it would appear on my statement in 24 hours but 48 hours later I have no refund.

Kind of happy I'm skipping on this box. Even though it wasn't by choice. I don't like the scarf and I already have the serum from boxycharm. The brushes looked nice but they look pretty simple.

They finally just sent me a refund email.  They were very nice in their email - apologizing for the issues and such.  I don't see my refund yet, but I'll keep an eye on it to make sure I actually get it.  I'm happy to skip this box too... no need for scarves (I'm on Phoenix, AZ) and that serum I already have.  

My refund was credited today. I received my voided receipt on March 10th at 2:30 am. Hope those of you waiting have yours soon.

I always have issues with them charging me after I've cancelled. Luckily, I've just emailed them and they've refunded the charges without issues but I hate having to pay such close attention to it!

Once I got the box anyway even after I was refunded. You'd think they'd have things a little more together.

This box does not thrill me so far. It's always different once I have it in hand but...

There's currently a deal on ruelala where you can get the spring box plus an infuser water bottle and an apron for $45. I've recently gone from having 0 aprons to 3, so I think I'm going to hold out and see if any better coupons come out for the box than the $10 one currently available.

ETA: Does anyone who already has the infuser bottle have any thoughts on it?

Last edited by a moderator:
There's currently a deal on ruelala where you can get the spring box plus an infuser water bottle and an apron for $45. I've recently gone from having 0 aprons to 3, so I think I'm going to hold out and see if any better coupons come out for the box than the $10 one currently available.

It's cheap, crappy plastic and broke the first time I tried to use it...

It says "Grab life by the exercise balls" on it, so there is also that :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just got a package shipped notification!
Me too - yay!  It hasn't updated yet, but maybe I can hope for delivery early next week.  Crossing my fingers!

I'm excited to try the serum, and I want to see the scarf in person.  I am really hoping for a great box - I also gifted it to my sister who has a birthday at the beginning of April, as she is starting to exercise, so I'm hoping whatever the "fit" part of this box is, that it's something really good.  

Back