FabFitFun VIP Summer 2014 Box Spoiler

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After reading Yelp reviews for her spa, I will not be buying this box since they feature a product from such a horrible woman: http://www.yelp.com/biz/sonya-dakar-skin-clinic-beverly-hills-2

I don't care if it works; I will not support a product from someone as horrible as her. Wow. I was just trying to research if the product worked and got this doozy of a link. Interesting read, needless to say.
Wow, how disturbing!  I hope social media brings some justice her way.

[SIZE=12pt]Used my promo code for a free box to send to my mom and now I’ve cancelled this subscription. Maybe if they have a good coupon or spoiler for the fall box but I’m not holding out hope. Still very curious what happened to Giuliana, I didn’t read about any issues that would make her leave due to the bad publicity (fake products, charging cards when the sub was cancelled). [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I’m starting to get annoyed by the listed retail value for some of these boxes. If your product has an MSRP of 50$ but I can always get it BOGO or that was the price it sold for two years ago when it was first released then the MSRP needs to be dropped to reflect this. I have a 5th gen black iPod shoved in a drawer somewhere that was over 300$ new but that’s not the value of it today (unless someone wants to prove me wrong and buy this for 300$... :rolleyes: [/SIZE]).

[SIZE=12pt]I do wonder if these companies track swaps and sales on eBay/Amazon of the box items as a way of getting feedback. The NCLA Rodeo Drive nail polish from PS has over 150 listed on MSA and who knows how many were already swapped/gifted/donated. I know I’ve seen a few items with over 200 listed, but since I don’t know how many subscribers there are and how many of those are on MSA it’s hard for me to say what percent of subscribers really don’t want something.[/SIZE]

Rue La La is having a sale on this box - both summer and fall boxes for $69. The sale closes in 2 days time. I don't really like summer box but fall usually does a better job. decisions, decisions...

Back