FabFitFun VIP Winter 2014/2015 *Spoilers!*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this... But is anyone else signed up for the annual sub? I bit after liking the winter box so much (it was my first). I debated between the flexibility to see spoilers and then use the inevitable $10 coupon each time, and the ability to choose options with the annual sub. As the cost per box was $43.75 with the annual sub I figured that is probably worth it to get my choice of options on an item or two per box.

Anyway, now that I bit the bullet I'm anxious for some spring spoilers already, which I doubt are coming too soon as it seems like they are still selling the winter box!

I don't expect to see spring spoilers for at least another month-- I think shipping will be around the end of March so we have a little while. I ❤️ This box-- it's slways an incredible value with a great introduction to new products. I would love some home products besides candles & new fun workout videos are always welcome :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this... But is anyone else signed up for the annual sub? I bit after liking the winter box so much (it was my first). I debated between the flexibility to see spoilers and then use the inevitable $10 coupon each time, and the ability to choose options with the annual sub. As the cost per box was $43.75 with the annual sub I figured that is probably worth it to get my choice of options on an item or two per box.

Anyway, now that I bit the bullet I'm anxious for some spring spoilers already, which I doubt are coming too soon as it seems like they are still selling the winter box!
I would sign up for a year if they provided a coupon that came close to the last-minute discounts they provide.

I didn't manage to buy autumn box, it was sold out so quick while I was waiting for coupon... But vinter box is still available... so it depends I guess. By the way I really liked the bonus item, protein shake. It was tasty!

still waiting on my winter box and they won't reply to my emails.  i guess i'm going to have to contact my credit card company for my money back

I ordered 3 gift boxes when they announced a promo (and accidentally ordered a 4th which they would NOT cancel for me but instead decided to send to me as a duplicate). They responded 10 days ago when I complained about not getting shipping notices, telling me they had been waiting on replenishment of an item and were sending the boxes "within 36 to 48 hours", and that they would be sent by express shipping to make amends. I got tracking on all 4 boxes the next day, 1 by USPS (to a P.O. box) and 3 by FedEx Home Delivery. The USPS box was delivered a few days later; the FedEx boxes have shipping labels created but nothing else. I have written to them again to tell them to either ship those things immediately or refund my money, but this time they did not respond. (What a surprise.) It may in fact be time to post a refund request with my credit card company. Disgusted.

they told me last week i would get a shipping notice within 24-48 hours.  I have received nothing.  I'm giving it business hours on Monday and then I will be contacting my credit card company.  I ordered the winter box over 3 weeks ago!

they told me last week i would get a shipping notice within 24-48 hours.  I have received nothing.  I'm giving it business hours on Monday and then I will be contacting my credit card company.  I ordered the winter box over 3 weeks ago!
I find their customer service to be iffy. Sometimes I receive an immediate response, sometimes it takes many days. Sometimes the shipping is prompt, sometimes it sits there with no movement and no shared information. I am not sure what's going on internally with FFF, but somebody in charge should review their CS and make it consistent and prompt.

If you haven't used your Zumba gift card yet, they are having a flash sale for I think the next 5 hours! Some really good deals.

If you haven't used your Zumba gift card yet, they are having a flash sale for I think the next 5 hours! Some really good deals.
Thank you! I just caught this 15 minutes before it ended. Grabbed some leggings and a bra top for a little less than $2.

Does anybody want to swap away their full size Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive?

Back