FabFitFun VIP Winter 2014/2015 *Spoilers!*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received mine, it's a very good value box although the drink has expired.

I got shipping emails last week, no movement yet though, just labels. Hopping this doesn't turn out to be like PS. 

Proof that FFF actually reads our surveys...I marked that I was really disappointed that not only did my box not have the project fashion gift card, but that I never received the replacement that I was promised by customer service.  POOF! email with a  code I could use immediately! 

It was for $30 off but I still had to pay shipping...I was thinking the card was supposed to be free shipping.  True or false?  Not going to complain again, I'm just curious. 

Proof that FFF actually reads our surveys...I marked that I was really disappointed that not only did my box not have the project fashion gift card, but that I never received the replacement that I was promised by customer service. POOF! email with a code I could use immediately!

It was for $30 off but I still had to pay shipping...I was thinking the card was supposed to be free shipping. True or false? Not going to complain again, I'm just curious.
I think the spoilers did say free shipping, but I had to pay shipping for my order. I think only the Zumba code actually shipped free.

I am so glad I didn't pay full price. If I would have received an email notifying me of the delay and a tracking number that works it wouldn't be so bad. I got my tracking number on Thursday. When I use my computer it says that the numbers don't exist. On my cell it says "label created" but nothing else. I understand holidays delay things but DAMN! This is ridiculous.

I just received mine today, so I hope that anyone who is waiting gets theirs soon!! It's too late for me to give this as a gift. Also, is there a Fall/Winter FFF Trade list? I saw an older one from the Spring but I'm not sure how to start a new one or rename an old list? Im looking for the silver necklace, but don't want to put it in the wrong list

I got the white ginger root Daniel Stone candle and when I tried burning it last night it threw me into a coughing fit so I had to blow it out. I'm trying to get over a case of bronchitis so I guess now I will hold off using this candle until I've recovered. Kinda sucks since I actually enjoyed burning this before getting sick. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just received mine today, so I hope that anyone who is waiting gets theirs soon!! It's too late for me to give this as a gift. Also, is there a Fall/Winter FFF Trade list? I saw an older one from the Spring but I'm not sure how to start a new one or rename an old list? Im looking for the silver necklace, but don't want to put it in the wrong list
I've got the silver necklace if you want to buy or trade for it. Msg me if you're still interested :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine came over the weekend, I am pretty happy with it. My friend should get hers tomorrow, hope she likes it.  I got pomegranate for my candle, I think it smells nice, haven't burned it.

Has anyone tried the AHA hand cream? I've heard rave reviews on PS FAB cream but none on this.

Has anyone tried the AHA hand cream? I've heard rave reviews on PS FAB cream but none on this.
I use it every night as I find that winter heating is very drying … I like the smell and texture and it seems to be effective.

I really love the hand cream. It is on my desk at work and every time I use it I feel like I'm pampering myself and taking a moment to myself. I love how much product there is too. It will last a while.

I agree about the hand cream. When I first got it I wasn't too sure; the scent seemed too strong. But my first impression was wrong. I liked it so much that it was the primary reason I ordered a second box when the deal came along.

Actually, along the lines of first impressions, I got a flowery scented candle in the first box, and regifted it to my husband's aunt as the scent just wasn't for me. In my second box I got pomegranate and I love it. It's making me wish I'd given the first one more time!

Thanks everyone for the responses about the hand cream. I have used it a few times and enjoy it. I also plan on using it on my scary winter feet!

Back