FabFitFun VIP Winter 2014/2015 *Spoilers!*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, you have totally inspired me to break it open and try it out tonight! I used my giftcard already, but just haven't found the time to try the DVD. A good review makes me excited for it.
I also enjoyed the dvd.  I am basically the least coordinated person in the world but I keep up as best as I can.  My girls (3 and 5) also love it, they dance right along with me.  I use it on the days I want to work out but know they are going to be underfoot. 

I also enjoyed the dvd.  I am basically the least coordinated person in the world but I keep up as best as I can.  My girls (3 and 5) also love it, they dance right along with me.  I use it on the days I want to work out but know they are going to be underfoot. 
OMGI am so picturing how cute this is!!

The DVD was fun! Of course I used it when I was home alone and with all the blinds drawn to give me that extra boost of confidence I need to dance. I will definitely use it again.

Note to self to get blinds-- last night when I got home from work, I decided to pop the video in. My workout room is over my garage with numerous large windows. At one point, I gazed out my window & saw my neighbor outside looking up-- a total clear shot of me dancing around like.. So embarrassed that I dropped to the floor & crawled on my hands & knees to the light switch- switched it off & continued in the dark ..,lol!!!

Note to self to get blinds-- last night when I got home from work, I decided to pop the video in. My workout room is over my garage with numerous large windows. At one point, I gazed out my window & saw my neighbor outside looking up-- a total clear shot of me dancing around like.. So embarrassed that I dropped to the floor & crawled on my hands & knees to the light switch- switched it off & continued in the dark ..,lol!!!
:rotfl:  You are too funny!!! But I would totally have had the same reaction! 

Has anyone who order with the 1/2 off gotten shipping information?
I wanted to reply back to you, not sure if they've contacted you but they emailed me today explaining that with the holidays and replenishing shipment orders should be shipped out on the 12th. 

Crossing fingers this is true.

<p>

I wanted to reply back to you, not sure if they've contacted you but they emailed me today explaining that with the holidays and replenishing shipment orders should be shipped out on the 12th. Crossing fingers this is true.
I just got my tracking number today. I ordered December 30th with the 50% off code. They emailed me when I cancelled that I was in the 3rd wave of shipments and should receive tracking by Thursday. The box shipped from Los Angeles...30 minutes from me so It better come tomorrow lol. I've been eyeing these plain Zumba sweats on sale and wanna get them before they run out. </p>

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to reply back to you, not sure if they've contacted you but they emailed me today explaining that with the holidays and replenishing shipment orders should be shipped out on the 12th. 

Crossing fingers this is true.
Thank you! I haven't heard anything yet, crossing my fingers for tomorrow. 

<p> I just got my tracking number today. I ordered December 30th with the 50% off code. They emailed me when I cancelled that I was in the 3rd wave of shipments and should receive tracking by Thursday. The box shipped from Los Angeles...30 minutes from me so It better come tomorrow lol. I've been eyeing these plain Zumba sweats on sale and wanna get them before they run out. </p>
 Maybe soon for me. 

Hmmmm, so this candle is kind of the worst. I live in an apartment with a roommate that gets up super early for work, and I'm kind of a night owl, so I'm still up and she's asleep (or trying to sleep at least...).

I lit my Coco Daniel Stone candle in my room early this evening and went out to the kitchen to get something a couple hours ago, and the fire alarm went off! I thought "wow, that must be the candle since it's the smoke detector by my door" and my roommate said it couldn't possibly be sensitive to a candle that far away. I said "okay, well, I'll try to keep my door closed just in case."

I just left my room to wash some makeup brushes and forgot to close the door...and the darn thing went off again! I looked on the site to see if there are any reviews and there was one that said the candle filled her apartment with smoke, and with other lights on I can see that there is indeed lots of smoke in the air. She also said her nose was sooty and lo and behold, my nostrils are black on the inside. Gross!

Hmmmm, so this candle is kind of the worst. I live in an apartment with a roommate that gets up super early for work, and I'm kind of a night owl, so I'm still up and she's asleep (or trying to sleep at least...).

I lit my Coco Daniel Stone candle in my room early this evening and went out to the kitchen to get something a couple hours ago, and the fire alarm went off! I thought "wow, that must be the candle since it's the smoke detector by my door" and my roommate said it couldn't possibly be sensitive to a candle that far away. I said "okay, well, I'll try to keep my door closed just in case."

I just left my room to wash some makeup brushes and forgot to close the door...and the darn thing went off again! I looked on the site to see if there are any reviews and there was one that said the candle filled her apartment with smoke, and with other lights on I can see that there is indeed lots of smoke in the air. She also said her nose was sooty and lo and behold, my nostrils are black on the inside. Gross!
Wow that's terrible! D: 

That's awful!!!!!!! I've had no problems with my candle. So sorry that you did!

Which scent do you have that caused the smoke? Maybe it is one of the scented oils they used in a specific candle?

Which scent do you have that caused the smoke? Maybe it is one of the scented oils they used in a specific candle?
The one I got was the Red Currant scent, and that's also the one the bad review was on. Maybe it's just a bad batch? I think in a larger room or near an open window it might not be as bad since there's more ventilation but I'm not sure it's worth the trouble. So much for clean burning!

Great red current is the scent I got... I haven't lit it yet though. i will post here ifi have issues with it.

I ordered my box on Dec. 26, and have not received a shipping notice. This is ridiculous. Even with the New Year's holiday, there shouldn't be this much of a delay. I think I may cancel after I get this box, which is a shame since it is my very first FFF box.

Yes, I got what appears to be a canned response about replenishment from a vendor. Thing is, the confirmation email said 5-10 business days. In their response, it said 7-14, plus an additional vendor delay. Did it not occur to them that maybe, since we already gave up our hard-earned cash, that we would like to be informed of these delays? I cancelled PopSugar over these types of delays, and I have been one of their customers much longer then FFF.

I also haven't heard a peep from them and I ordered on 12/26 so I was just checking here to see if anyone else is having the same issues.  Apparently, so!  I agree, they should just send us an e-mail to let us know of the delays instead of just leaving us hanging.  Luckily, the box is such a good value at $25 that I am willing to wait.  I just messaged on FB...but we'll see.

I sent an email today. They replied back immediately with the same replenishment response. They said it has shipped and sent a tracking number, but so far the tracking doesn't work. Hopefully soon!

Back