FabFitFun VIP Winter 2014/2015 *Spoilers!*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The heated wax from the candle is a lotion. Whaat? Never heard of such a thing. Anyone try it yet? I'm tempted for a second one at $25 but I really shouldn't. Why do I stay subbed at full price when they give them away for half price? How easy is it to unsub and resub with codes with them?

Maybe this has been asked before, but does anyone know if the the Fashion Project gift cards can be stacked? I'm thinking of swapping for another one, but only if I can combine it with mine.
I've tried stacking them but only one code can be added per order even if it's a gift card.  

The heated wax from the candle is a lotion. Whaat? Never heard of such a thing. Anyone try it yet? I'm tempted for a second one at $25 but I really shouldn't. Why do I stay subbed at full price when they give them away for half price? How easy is it to unsub and resub with codes with them?
You can cancel the sub on your account page, left hand side bar, last item.  

I've tried stacking them but only one code can be added per order even if it's a gift card.
Thanks!I got my Winter box with the $10 off code & I ended up using my Fashion Project code to get a beautiful ceramic Coach cuff for just over $11 w/shipping & tax and over $8 of that went to the charity. I also got two long grey tunic t-shirts with the Zumba code for around $3 total. The codes alone more than covered the cost of the box for me! Love the necklace. Everything else is just fun extras.

Whaaat?  Crap, now I wish I hadn't gifted it to my MIL, haha

Quick question: has anyone else in Canada NOT received their Winter box?  I am having issues with CS, it's like they think I'm lying that I haven't received my box yet.

I got my box today-- I ordered it like 3 weeks ago... Took For-Evs to get here. My fav item in the box was the Zumba DVD & gift card-- I already ordered a cute long sleeve top, I had to pay only $5 out of pocket.. Super happy girl!! I also got the candle Kai Gardenia which is not my Fav but no biggie. Great Value on this Box!!!

Quick question: has anyone else in Canada NOT received their Winter box? I am having issues with CS, it's like they think I'm lying that I haven't received my box yet.
I'm in USA & I ordered right after spoilers were revealed on MSA--mine just came today. Usually their CS is pretty good, Maybe they've been low staffed bc of the holidays.

My whole youtube feed this weekend was FFF reviews.  Seems like PSMH and FFF way over-fulfilled this round. 

Add me to the camp who ordered a 1/2 off box and hasn't received any notice. I believe the confirmation email said 5-10 business days, and considering the holidays I will give them some slack.

Of course, it's not like they don't already have all the items sitting around, so I don't get why it takes so long. I'm sure they are packed and ready to go already. How hard is it to slap a label on and put it in the mail?

I also ordered the 1/2 price box and haven't heard anything since. Patiently waiting along with the rest of you!

Okay, you have totally inspired me to break it open and try it out tonight! I used my giftcard already, but just haven't found the time to try the DVD. A good review makes me excited for it.
I also enjoyed the dvd.  I am basically the least coordinated person in the world but I keep up as best as I can.  My girls (3 and 5) also love it, they dance right along with me.  I use it on the days I want to work out but know they are going to be underfoot. 

Latest posts

Back