FabFitFun VIP Winter 2014/2015 *Spoilers!*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soo... has anyone tried to use their FashionProject Gift Card because mine says my code is invalid...

Anyone have any info on when the gift codes expire? I am leaving town for the holidays Tuesday and my box won't arrive until then. I'm not sure if I should wait around for it or not. Pretty happy with everything in this box except maybe the eye serum.

The gift codes (from what I recall) have several months for you to use them.  For the life of me, I can't find either one to check to give you exact dates but I remember being glad that I didnt have to use them by the end of the month.

Okay, found the fashion project one... it's good til May of next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gift Cards

Zumba $25 - expires June 30, 2015

Fashion Project - $30 expires 5/20/2015

Salted - 3 months free - I'm not seeing an expiration anywhere

I have not tried any, so I can't speak to if the codes work.

My box is arriving by Thursday (hopefully before then!) and I absolutely cannot wait to get it! FFF is easily my favorite subscription. I'm not sure why some people are so down on it. I always use everything or can gift it, and the value is always there. I also really appreciate the variety, although I DO wish they'd include more home or decor items. I'm really impressed with the winter box and I can hardly wait for it to get here.

I LOVE MY FFF BOX! This FFF winter box has been my favorite box ever :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> the only thing I'm meh about is the necklace and only because its not very work appropriate.

I got my box today and in case someone hasn't already posted this, there are candle variations. I got mine in the 'Red Currant' scent and it smells great. Burning it right now and it has a pretty good throw too!

Yay FFF came today!

Juice beauty peel- anyone use this before? It says to wash it off, sounds more like a mask than a peel. I hope it peels.

Necklace- it is ok. Got the silver. I could make this work but it would be something I would rarely wear so I'm probably swapping it for something I would use more.

Zumba- swapping the dvd. I used the code and got a shirt that was 17 and some bracelets for 6. Shipping was free so I paid nothing! I put the code in the promotion box NOT gift card.

Eye serum- love eye serums and creams. I'm happy to have it.

Candle- got it in red currant. I'm always excited to get a candle.

Eye shadow-I got brown hypnotic and Swedish winter. I love mineral shadows. Win for me.

Salted- I haven't looked at the site yet. I might try this this winter since I'm in the house more, maybe it can be a new hobby. I can try a new recipe a week or something.

Hand cream: love it, this one might stay at work this winter.

Fashion project: I got a free people dress for 1.99 after shipping. The dress was $25 and shipping was 6.99. So the card worked toward shipping costs. I hope it fits me! It included measurements on the site but i was lazy. So excited!!!

Shake- I will try it at work. Happy to have it.

Almond butter- I've wanted to try this for a while especially the chocololate. Anyone have suggestions for what to put it on?

Special K bar- these are convenient for work.

So so pleased with this box. I love when they have gift cards that allow me to get clothes at no extra cost.

This might have been answered already but you should get the winter box unless you specifically request the welcome one. I've been subbed for over a year now and got a strange email confirming my welcome box order. I replied and they confirmed the email was an error and to just disregard. I agree with others here that their CS is a hot mess. They're all over the place disjointed. For a large company it doesn't portray a very professional image. Their site still isn't optimized for mobile users,either, which to me is a huge tech foul in this day and age. I can't even log on via my iPad or iPhone. They said they're aware of the issue and are working on it. Which is the same response they gave me back in June!

So, the big question is... will people who sign up now get the welcome box or the winter box?

I got the same variation and LOVE it!

quote name="CSCS2" post="2353521" timestamp="1418783100"]I got my box today and in case someone hasn't already posted this, there are candle variations. I got mine in the 'Red Currant' scent and it smells great. Burning it right now and it has a pretty good throw too!

Mine is good until July 2015. That's odd there are variations in expiration dates.

The gift codes (from what I recall) have several months for you to use them.  For the life of me, I can't find either one to check to give you exact dates but I remember being glad that I didnt have to use them by the end of the month.

Okay, found the fashion project one... it's good til May of next year.

I got my box on Tuesday but just as I was leaving town. I wish I could have played with everything more! I only got a quick peek before I had to get going. I got the necklace in the silver color which is what I was hoping for. I got the eyeshadow in white (obviously) and brown. I was kinda hoping for purple or grey but the brown will be nice too. I am excited to try a loose shadow like this as most of mine are pressed. I'm not big on creams or serums but I will try both. Has anyone tried the hand cream yet? What does it smell like? (ETA Oops, I see that @@Fashion Diva already addressed this!) My candle was in Red Currant, which is fine but not my favorite.

The Fashion Project card doesn't excite me much as I am not seeing anything on the site that I want that wouldn't require any spending out of pocket. I am excited to try the Zumba DVD. If it is too challenging I don't have to complete the full workout. I already used the Zumba gift card. I got some clearance running shorts and a $10 hair tie set. Jeez, those are expensive hair ties!

I have tried the Juice Beauty Peel before and I do like it so I will use it, but I prefer the Real Chemistry peel. I am happy with the extras I suppose. Has anyone tried the drink yet? It looks interesting but I am not much of a protein shake drinker. Maybe after the Zumba workout or for breakfast some morning? I have never tried almond butter before so that should be fun to try. Perhaps it's good on toast? The Special K bar will get eaten although I don't suspect it's anything special.

Latest posts

Back