FabFitFun VIP Winter 2014/2015 *Spoilers!*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received an email asking me to resub and that the box will have a value of over $300.

While it's tempting, I need a super awesome code.

And if I'm honest, I don't want the Juice product and the necklace just isn't for me.

I got the same email, but I'm just not into the peel or necklace and I detest loose eyeshadows/powders (they end up all over me and my floor and counter). Oh well...

Hi Fab Fit Fun VIP Lovers!

Just a little heads up: MakeupTalk is undergoing a little bit of a renovation, mainly in the subs section, so some companies are getting their very own forums! Fab Fit Fun VIP is one of these companies. If you are reading this post, it has been relocated to it's very own forum located here: Fab Fit Fun VIP. We'll leave a redirect to this topic in the general subscriptions forum for your convenience

This way, you can open new topics/threads just about Fab Fit Fun VIP, and don't have to keep it all in one topic/thread.

Thanks!

FFF sent me an emil this morning saying I was going to get another Welcome Box (and charged me)? Weird... I emailed them and I told them I already had my welcome box and to please apply my charge toward the Winter Box. Did anyone else have that problem this morning?

Last edited by a moderator:
I did get the same message and I emailed them and they stated I would not get the welcoe box but was charged for the winter box.

They must be getting a ton of emails if every subscriber got the wrong email. I too emailed them because the email letting me know I was charged said I was getting a welcome box. this is box 3 for me and I've stayed subbed. They really need to have separate email lists. I always get emails from them asking me to subscribe with a code and I'm like geez im already subscribed why are you sending me tempting codes that I can't use unless I unsub. I think they mistakenly used the same email as new subscribers and now are going to get bombarded with emails. But yea I emailed them saying I only want the winter box.

I find there customer service is about 100s better then Popsugar right now, so claps for them. They helped me so much with this winter box. I am actually excited because I love the idea of a bullet she'll necklace e and charity? That's even better :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Is anyone else chomping at this bit for another spoiler?  Geez, it's been a while... come on FFF!! :lol:  lol... I'm too impatient for these things!

Is anyone else chomping at this bit for another spoiler?  Geez, it's been a while... come on FFF!! :lol:  lol... I'm too impatient for these things!
I'm right there with you.  I find the first 10 days of the month seems to take forever to pass.  Then spoilers come out so fast on all my boxes.  I can't remember what's coming in which box but it's so exciting.  Then the boxes start to come and I realize I've seen it all before I ever opened the box...awww.  Then the next month I'm right back eagerly awaiting news of another spoiler.  I think I might be twisted.

I'm supposed to be on the prepaid plan, and have two more prepaid shipments, but they charged me today. It sounds like things are quite confusing over there.

I have emailed FabFitFun twice now, once on November 22nd and once on November 30th. My request was simple, just asking to confirm the shipping address on file since my box was initially shipped to the wrong address last quarter despite the correct address being listed on my account. They sent a new box out to the correct address but I was never told if my account shipping address was properly updated.

The 22nd was over two weeks ago and then I sent another email a week in to try to follow up on my request. Is it really that hard for them to confirm my shipping address? Last time I contacted them I had to send three emails to ever get a reply. I am getting irritated that this seems to be a repeat issue. It says on their site that boxes are expected to ship December 10-17. Hopefully my box will ship to the correct address. After this one I think I'm canceling.

I have emailed FabFitFun twice now, once on November 22nd and once on November 30th. My request was simple, just asking to confirm the shipping address on file since my box was initially shipped to the wrong address last quarter despite the correct address being listed on my account. They sent a new box out to the correct address but I was never told if my account shipping address was properly updated.

The 22nd was over two weeks ago and then I sent another email a week in to try to follow up on my request. Is it really that hard for them to confirm my shipping address? Last time I contacted them I had to send three emails to ever get a reply. I am getting irritated that this seems to be a repeat issue. It says on their site that boxes are expected to ship December 10-17. Hopefully my box will ship to the correct address. After this one I think I'm canceling.
Yup. I've sent them three or four message to try and clarify which box I am receiving b/c I was supposed to receive the Welcome box, which never came, and so I've asked if I am instead getting the Winter box, but no reply. At this rate, I may receive the Spring box, who knows ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I want my box! I have no more patience! I think I might actually try to avoid more spoilers for this one. I'm in the mood to be surprised this month.

They emailed me back today on the billing questions and said I must have another subscription. Uh, NO, I don't. Still on the pre-paid plan with the one and only subscription. Soo frustrating.

Someone I follow on instagram (@jessica__) just posted a promo pic for the box, but I believe its the Winter box. I can see most of the spoiler items they've posted, but it's hard to be sure about the other items. I see the juice beauty peel, justin almond butter, a zumba packet, possibly a candle, the necklace, some sort of primrose hand cream, a $30 giftcard to somewhere unknown. Maybe someone who knows the brands might have better luck.

ETA: Looks like Lather Aha Primrose hand cream

Someone I follow on instagram (@jessica__) just posted a promo pic for the box, but I believe its the Winter box. I can see most of the spoiler items they've posted, but it's hard to be sure about the other items. I see the juice beauty peel, justin almond butter, a zumba packet, possibly a candle, the necklace, some sort of primrose hand cream, a $30 giftcard to somewhere unknown. Maybe someone who knows the brands might have better luck.

ETA: Looks like Lather Aha Primrose hand cream
Do you think you could put a link to her instagram so we can all take a look? Or maybe a screenshot?

Back