FabFitFun VIP Winter 2014/2015 *Spoilers!*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry for anyone who doesn't want spoilers! I don't know how to do those!! Eeek!

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My face is basically pressed to the screen and I can't identify anything else.  I will be refreshing madly until the supersleuths get here. 

Spoilers per MSA:

UPDATE – FabFitFun VIP shared the complete spoiler list with MSA readers!

Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive – $39
Passport to Beauty Tibetan Goji Berry Intense Anti-Aging Eye Serum – .5oz – $88

Daniel Stone COCO Candle – $42

Lather AHA Hand Creme with Evening Primrose – $18
yourMinerals Eye Shadow Duo – $44
Half United Fighting Hunger Necklace - $34
Zumba 60-min DVD and $25 apparel gift card (note this covers shipping too, so 100% free & shipped product will be available) – $55
$30 Fashion Project gift card with free shipping (note this covers shipping too, so 100% free & shipped product will be available)- $30
3-Month Membership to SaltedTV.com – $29.97

And some sponsored items:
Organic Valley Balance Milk Protein Shake – $2.99
Justin’s Class Almond Butter – $.63
Special K Snack Bars – $2.62

TOTAL VALUE: $383.59

Wow ... What a great value!! I originally canceled but after seeing the spoilers but now I'm totally in. I'm excited about the Zumba dvd & apparel, eye serum, candle, hand cream & fashion card. I'm shocked bc none of the spoilers interested me but everything else was a total win-win.

So, the big question is... will people who sign up now get the welcome box or the winter box?

Anyone thinking about starting a trade thread with the new FFF forum? Unless there is already one that I can't find. I know people don't have their boxes yet, but I am already excited to try to pick a few items up!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered my first FFF box based on the spoilers! With the $10 discount it's an amazing deal. I'm excited about some of the skin care, necklace & gift cards & there are still some great gifts in there too! I'm kind of stunned by the value. My account says I'm getting the Winter box. Do they usually send out a welcome box instead the first time?

I'm sorry for anyone who doesn't want spoilers! I don't know how to do those!! Eeek!
A quick mod note on spoiler cuts:  If a thread is clearly marked as a spoiler thread -- like this one -- you don't have to worry about it!  Spoiler cuts are nice if there are a lot of photos just from a scrollscrollscroll aspect, but the reason we put "spoiler" in the title is so people trying to avoid them know that people in the thread are likely to be discussing things *without* those tags, so that is our KEEP OUT IF YOU ARE TRYING TO AVOID SPOILERS warning.  It's up to spoiler-phobic members to stay out of those threads!

I have no self control lol I tried to stay spoiler free this month but I was far too excited and curious. I'm not going to research the products yet though so it feels like more of a surprise. From what I see so far I'm keeping everything except the DVD, maybe the necklace and shadow. I won't know until I have it in my hands.

Mine will be here Tuesday and I'm VERY excited about it!  I mean, I won't use everything but the things I will use make the box totally worth it.

I was so excited by the Project Fashion and Zumba Gift Cards that I signed up for a 2nd box.  The value on this box makes it the best deal so far this holiday.  

#1 FabFitFun Winter Box valued at $380, paid $37.50 with RueLaLa Code

#2 PopSugar MH 6 month sub for $75 off

#3 Glossybox Holiday box for $20

Wow!

Back