FabFitFun VIP Winter 2014/2015 *Spoilers!*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure you can use the Almond Butter exactly like you would Peanut Butter.  It has a milder flavor though.  I hope to get the Chocolate one to try.  I think my box comes today.  I'm hoping to use the giftcards before all the good items are gone.  I NEED a new wallet that will fit in the Nina Garcia fringe bag.  

I regularly use that brand almond butter because my husband's name is Justin...in addition to being yummy, it has the added benefit of numerous "Justin in my mouth" jokes because we both have the sense of humor of a 12 year old boy. 

I like it on apples or in my chocolate protein shakes.  I have also been known to just squeeze the packet into my mouth though, which is why I was bummed mine was missing. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my box today (it was my 1st box) and I really liked it.  The necklace is cute and I will be gifting it to my "trendy" sister.   I look forward to exploring all of the items on the zumba website and trying the DVD.  Great box.

My box was delivered yesterday according to the tracking link, but I'm out of town until tomorrow and I'm dying to use those gift cards and try the peel and the eye cream!

Just got my box--my first--and I am quite pleased.  I think I may end up trading the codes, but pretty much everything else will be used.

I just tried to use my Zumba card on my phone, but it charged my debit card for the amount of the order minus the shipping... Has anyone else had this problem? Should I just call Zumba and see if they'll make it right??

I just tried to use my Zumba card on my phone, but it charged my debit card for the amount of the order minus the shipping... Has anyone else had this problem? Should I just call Zumba and see if they'll make it right??
Yes, definitely call & I'm sure they'll correct the problem in 2 seconds :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes, definitely call & I'm sure they'll correct the problem in 2 seconds :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
WARNING!!!!  I tried to use my Zumba card and it charged me $6.50 Shipping and did NOT take off the $25.  I figured, no big deal, I'll contact them & they'll make it right:  NOPE!!!!  Here is their crappy response:

Thank you for contacting Zumba®. Once your purchase has been submitted, your order immediately begins the first stages of processing; therefore, we are unable to cancel, modify, or intercept orders once they are placed.

Once you receive your order, if you are no longer interested in the items, you may obtain a free prepaid FedEx return shipping label on our website. Refer to the Return Policy, for further information. Once your return is received, you will be refunded the purchase price of your merchandise.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, or concerns.

Happy Holidays!

Sincerely,

Mariya

Customer Care

Zumba®, LLC

WARNING!!!!  I tried to use my Zumba card and it charged me $6.50 Shipping and did NOT take off the $25.  I figured, no big deal, I'll contact them & they'll make it right:  NOPE!!!!  Here is their crappy response:

Thank you for contacting Zumba®. Once your purchase has been submitted, your order immediately begins the first stages of processing; therefore, we are unable to cancel, modify, or intercept orders once they are placed.

Once you receive your order, if you are no longer interested in the items, you may obtain a free prepaid FedEx return shipping label on our website. Refer to the Return Policy, for further information. Once your return is received, you will be refunded the purchase price of your merchandise.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, or concerns.

Happy Holidays!

Sincerely,

Mariya

Customer Care

Zumba®, LLC
Well poo!  I wanted the cookbook, I guess I'll just return it and get my money back.  That's super irritating.  Maybe we should contact FFF and let them know that Zumba is being shady??? 

Update:

I called Zumba... The card is ONLY good for Zumba WEAR.  Which stinks because the disclaimers on the back of the card don't say anything about that.  However, it does sat "Zumba Wear" on the front.  Whatever.  I didn't really care for their clothes too much, I'm too big up top to buy most clothes online... I guess this will get returned.  What a shame...

Update #2:

The cookbook cannot be returned, it's considered an "accessory."  And now my card is void so I get squat... This is asinine. 

Another BS reply from Zumba company.  I entered the WORKING code on the first order.  It didn't properly apply!  Why the hell would I try to enter it again & get another order (I'm doubtful that I would be charged the correct amount) I don't want from a company that refuses to correct a billing error.  Terrible return policies & one of the worst companies I've ever dealt with.  Looks like I'll be disputing the overcharge with my credit card company.

Thank you for your reply.
We checked the savings code you provided and we can confirm that it is working without any issue.
Let us inform you that this is a discount code so you need to enter it in the "Use Savings Code" field. Also make sure to input it in upper case and with no spaces in between. Please keep in mind that sometimes zero and "O" could be mistaken easily, so try all possible combinations.
Having that in mind we cannot refund you, because your code is working and you can use it to place future orders on our website.
Happy holidays and if you have more questions please contact us.
Sincerely,
Petar
Customer Care
Zumba® Fitness, LLC

Another BS reply from Zumba company.  I entered the WORKING code on the first order.  It didn't properly apply!  Why the hell would I try to enter it again & get another order (I'm doubtful that I would be charged the correct amount) I don't want from a company that refuses to correct a billing error.  Terrible return policies & one of the worst companies I've ever dealt with.  Looks like I'll be disputing the overcharge with my credit card company.

Thank you for your reply.

We checked the savings code you provided and we can confirm that it is working without any issue.

Let us inform you that this is a discount code so you need to enter it in the "Use Savings Code" field. Also make sure to input it in upper case and with no spaces in between. Please keep in mind that sometimes zero and "O" could be mistaken easily, so try all possible combinations.

Having that in mind we cannot refund you, because your code is working and you can use it to place future orders on our website.

Happy holidays and if you have more questions please contact us.

Sincerely,

Petar

Customer Care

Zumba® Fitness, LLC
After much aggrevation I finally got through to a manager and explained to her that I had a very good case and that I just wanted my money returned and the order cancelled.  She insisted that they aren't able too cancel orders (whatever) but gave me a fresh $50 code to "make-up" the difference.  I still don't feel like I won, but I used that code as soon as I got it... However, I still had to pay shipping. 

I am not typically one to argue, but when they're wrong they're wrong and they were bending people over with the whole "Zumba Wear" on the front of the card and not letting people reuse it after they realized it was wrong.  Anyway, I have to agree that they have a terrible return policy, and are not a good company to deal with.  This is the last time I'll attempt to order anything from them again and certainly will not recommend them in the future.

The Zumba cars promo card needs to be put in the promo card slot, not the gift card slot. I Love this box, the candle smells amazing, I love the eyeshadow, finally got to try it. I have been using the eye cream and love the texture. The necklace is my favorite item, because it's just my style and it's a charity piece. The protein shake was delicious, and the hand cream will be home gift for my mom. I got a sports bra from Zumba and only payed $1. Then I got myself a D&B wallet for $11. So I spent $12 but I am getting a sports bra and a nice wallet. This box was more then worth the money. I am excited to try the Zumba dvd and salted. Idk, this is the best box I have gotten this season. Love and I am a happy girl :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just got a shipping notice for my 2nd Winter Box.  Feels really late to me but I'll be happy to get it.  I hope to some variation on the necklace, candle and eye shadows from my first box.  Looks like I need to be careful with the Zumba promo.  Thanks for the head's up!

I also ordered one for $25. I have seen spoilers for lots of FFF boxes, but there was always only one or two items that I knew I would truly use, so I never pulled the trigger, and just swapped for the items I really wanted. O

With this box, outside of the necklace, I think I will use every single product, even the sponsored stuff. I've had my eye on the Juice Beauty peel for awhile, so that alone makes the whole box worth it. Can't wait to get my paws on it.

Maybe this has been asked before, but does anyone know if the the Fashion Project gift cards can be stacked? I'm thinking of swapping for another one, but only if I can combine it with mine.

I gave in and bought it at the $25 price. I also grabbed one for my friend as her birthday present, well, part of it.

I just used my Zumba code...got the lifted lightly bra for only $2.14, so that's exciting.  I did have the problem where what I thought was a 0 was actually an O, so thanks to @@farrah3 for posting.  I also emailed FFF about my missing project fashion card, so we'll see how that goes. 

Latest posts

Back