FabFitFun VIP Winter 2014/2015 *Spoilers!*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to hope for the best, I would have been perfectly happy with a leftover fall box... But maybe it'll be a good surprise!

I think this Welcome Box is a bad idea!!  It should be totally separate from the regular box or you should have a box you can check that says you want it or not!

Right now it says you have to EMAIL them to tell them you DON'T want the Welcome box.  I can tell you right now that their response to email is nonexistant!  

Pfft.  Welcome box ships Nov 10th.   I have no idea how else you can avoid getting a welcome box if you're a new subscriber.  Plus getting charged $50 (for a welcome box), then two weeks later being charged another $50 (for the Winter box) is ridiculous!

I mean, it's probably a perfectly good box but who want's to be charged double!?  Especially when it's possible that you'll be charged for your Winter box before you've even received the Welcome box.

Unless they only do Welcome Boxes on the off months?  

I really, really hated that damned water bottle. The shape was awkward (too big for my hand to hold comfortably) and the slogan on it made me want to just chunk it. I have seen much better bottles in other boxes - like PopSugar's. Of course, I wasn't a PS subscriber when it came out.

What I gated about the water bottle was that you gave to removent the lid to drink from it. And then the infuser slides oUT. Not really a great bottle to drink from...just ok

I never got the bottle, but the way they were pushing them with the last box and even after, I feel like they have a ton of them left over. 

FYI, you can get decent fruit infuser bottles at marshals or TJ Maxx. 

You ladies are really crushing my dreams!  lol... I'll always give a box the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise and I ususally give them a good 3 boxes to get it together.  Honestly, the only box I've ever actually got one of and unsubbed immediately was Ipsy... seriously, a bag-o-junk!

Aaaargh, I'm such an idiot. I think I threw out both of my cards for a three-month subscription to FitFusion! Wasn't it just a code, the same for everyone, that you input along with your credit card? Please help out a ditsy woman here!

I received a welcome box over the summer - had a $15 coupon code.  After I received it I called it the goodbye box.  It was a box of leftovers.  Womp womp.  Promptly cancelled.

It was the NBTT welcome tube, not the FFF.  Need.  Sleep.  Now.

Last edited by a moderator:
And based on that, I will wait until I see what is in the winter box before I buy, with a code. 
I am soooo sorry.  I was remembering the NewBeautyTestTube, not the FFF.  I knew I should have gone to bed 2 hours ago.  

(It was bugging me what I received, so I went back and looked.  I can't believe someone else is trying the cop out welcome idea.  Again, so sorry.)

I still cancelled after my first FFF.  

I am soooo sorry.  I was remembering the NewBeautyTestTube, not the FFF.  I knew I should have gone to bed 2 hours ago.  

(It was bugging me what I received, so I went back and looked.  I can't believe someone else is trying the cop out welcome idea.  Again, so sorry.)

I still cancelled after my first FFF.  
Thanks for checking, clearly I wasn't surprised if it had been the case. I wasn't wowed with the fall FFF box and canceled, hence my waiting for a good spoiler or something anyway before I reorder. I am becoming an addicted to these boxes.

I accidently through my fruit diffuser bottle away, they shipped it seperate and I thought I pulled it out before putting box in my apartment dumpster. .. Nope :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It was still in there.. grrrrr I was so mad at myself. So what's everyone hoping for in this box? I have used all the items from the last box so I was pleased. I would like an eye shadow palette, and something to restore hair... or anything for hair, maybe some gloves? Idk lol

On October 3rd I sent FFF CS a message that my Fall Box lip gloss had arrived cracked. Today they respond and say they're shipping a replacement. I'm happy about the replacement but am sort of astonished at the delay in the response. (And maybe even more surprised that the response was just a casual "We're sorry! We'll send you a replacement!" and no reference at all to it being over a month later.) 

Picture of "Welcome box" is om MSA. Things from summer and fall boxes in it. Not bad at all.

I'm a little confused, I was charged for and received my confirmation email about getting the Welcome Box... BUT I keep getting emails asking me to sign up for the welcome box??  Is this a common issue with FFF, or should I reach out to CS and see what's going on?

I'm a little confused, I was charged for and received my confirmation email about getting the Welcome Box... BUT I keep getting emails asking me to sign up for the welcome box??  Is this a common issue with FFF, or should I reach out to CS and see what's going on?
Personally, I think their CS is rather disjointed. I keep getting duplicative emails, from different people sometimes … I think they need a tech person to tidy up their system IMHO.

Back