FabFitFun VIP Winter 2014/2015 *Spoilers!*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I think their CS is rather disjointed. I keep getting duplicative emails, from different people sometimes … I think they need a tech person to tidy up their system IMHO.
Ok.  Just making sure I wasn't the only one... I really want my stinking welcome box now that I've come across the spoilers and those emails had me worried.  I have yet *knocks on wood* to have any charge or shipping issues with any of my subs (that's saying a lot, I was subbed to GB for the longest) and I would like to keep it that way.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

On October 3rd I sent FFF CS a message that my Fall Box lip gloss had arrived cracked. Today they respond and say they're shipping a replacement. I'm happy about the replacement but am sort of astonished at the delay in the response. (And maybe even more surprised that the response was just a casual "We're sorry! We'll send you a replacement!" and no reference at all to it being over a month later.)
Meanwhile, I contacted them to cancel in early October (like the box, but unexpectedly had to get a new car when mine died, so I've got to fit the payment in the budget somehow).  They confirmed I was canceled in a few days.

But then they kept sending e-mails that said things that made me question whether they'd actually canceled me.  So I contacted them again and they said, "yes, you're canceled."  And then they replied again (with no more contact from me) and said the same thing a few days later.  And I think I got a third cancellation confirmation after that.  It's like they have terrible record keeping or something.  Why respond to the same e-mail three times, saying the same thing each time?

Last edited by a moderator:
SPOILER ALERT FOR WINTER BOX-- I just got an email from them :)

image.jpg

Kind of glad I'm not getting this one.  I liked Fall (got it on Groupon for $29).  Canceled because of finances.  But I have two samples of that product already from this month's Birchbox.

I suppose if it turns out I really like the stuff, the Winter boxes will be around for awhile.

I am not sure how I feel about this spoiler. I have tried the peel before and it's okay but not something I am super excited about. I'd rather get a peel than a moisturizer I guess. I feel kind of obligated to stay subscribed due to some shipping issues last month. They made things right so I will give it another quarter before I cancel. Fingers crossed for no lip gloss!

I got my welcome box and it was fabulous!  I even got the pink and gold apron that I really really wanted, from what I can tell everything was from the past two boxes and there was no infuser water bottle-thing!  I know lots of ladies are attempting to avoid it, but I absolutely LOVED it and couldn't have asked for a better box.  :)

I got my welcome box and it was fabulous!  I even got the pink and gold apron that I really really wanted, from what I can tell everything was from the past two boxes and there was no infuser water bottle-thing!  I know lots of ladies are attempting to avoid it, but I absolutely LOVED it and couldn't have asked for a better box.  :)
I can't wait to get the Welcome box and I hope to get the same apron color you received.  I'm even looking forward to the little footie socks.

The Ramblings of a Suburban Mom blog also lists yourMinerals eyeshadow. It sounds like everyone is getting white and then also lavender, brown, or grey. I am happy with both of these spoilers!

zt3oWyY.jpg

I got an email to choose what shade of eye shadow, (besides the white everyone will get) and silver or gold necklace. I don't like either spoiler and am thinking of canceling this sub.

I want to sign up for the winter box, but am curious if others think there will be better discounts.  Last time I signed up I used a $5 off code and then saw people posting they had gotten $15 and $20 off.  Also, where do you find those bigger discounts?  Thanks!

I went ahead and cancelled. I like the juice beauty, but the other two weren't anything that really appealed to me. I might resub with s coupon, but definitely didn't want to pay full price. Not this time of year anyway!

I want to sign up for the winter box, but am curious if others think there will be better discounts.  Last time I signed up I used a $5 off code and then saw people posting they had gotten $15 and $20 off.  Also, where do you find those bigger discounts?  Thanks!
I think the MSA board is the best bet b/c people often chime in with additional offers/codes.

None of the spoilers really did it for me this time, so I'll skip this one.  I already spent all my $$$ at Sephora anyway :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Back