Fabletics Workout Clothes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Reija - cute!! your items look great! I wonder what @CuriouslyAmanda ordered, and I can't wait to see the November items!!

Quote: Originally Posted by lerue /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @Reija - cute!! your items look great! I wonder what @CuriouslyAmanda ordered, and I can't wait to see the November items!!
Me too! Of course they're using SmartPost so it's not arriving for another 6 days ... 

Some girl in my apartment building got a Fabletics package today!! I was wondering what that was... Now I'm intrigued!

Quote: Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Some girl in my apartment building got a Fabletics package today!! I was wondering what that was... Now I'm intrigued!
I do this too! In our building the packages get left at a table in the lobby and so I can always tell who gets Birchbox, Glossybox, etc. (Then I feel a little like a stalker. 
ninja.gif
) But other times it gives me a good idea of sites to check out!

Whoa ... did the new Fabletics line get posted? I haven't even received my first order yet but some of that stuff is just too cute! I love the pale pinks.

This is the one I just ordered.  Same colors as in the picture.  I'm really excited to get it!

Quote: Originally Posted by annifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is the one I just ordered.  Same colors as in the picture.  I'm really excited to get it!
Yes!! I love that one. I put it on my wish list! (Still waiting for my October order to come in before I place another one though.) Post pics when you get it!

Quote: Originally Posted by CuriouslyAmanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yes!! I love that one. I put it on my wish list! (Still waiting for my October order to come in before I place another one though.) Post pics when you get it!
I definitely will!  It will also be on my blog too.

I just got this outfit in the mail:

FL100204-2_577x866.jpg

I love that the shirt has thumbholes and will keep more of me warm.  The pants fit great as well. The bra that came with this was an absolute miss, but CS was great!  They gave me a return number and label to ship it back and said to pick anything out on their site that costs the same and they would ship it to me as a replacement.  I knew when I ordered it that I am too well endowed for most sports bras, but since it didn't add much to the cost and I had 50% off my first outfit, I thought I would give it a shot.  I am thrilled to now get a replacement Tee at no cost.

Quote: Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just got this outfit in the mail:

FL100204-2_577x866.jpg

I love that the shirt has thumbholes and will keep more of me warm.  The pants fit great as well. The bra that came with this was an absolute miss, but CS was great!  They gave me a return number and label to ship it back and said to pick anything out on their site that costs the same and they would ship it to me as a replacement.  I knew when I ordered it that I am too well endowed for most sports bras, but since it didn't add much to the cost and I had 50% off my first outfit, I thought I would give it a shot.  I am thrilled to now get a replacement Tee at no cost.
This was my first outfit I chose too! I love love love the top. It is so comfy. Luckily the bra fit me pretty well, even though I am a 36DD and usually have a tough time finding sports bras that will hold me in. Plus I love the pink color. The pants were about 4 inches too long for me. I expected that though. Being only 5'3" I'm used to either hemming or rolling most of my pants up. If I would have known about their great customer service, I prolly would have tried to switch them out for something else though! In the future I'm just going to order capris or shorts.

I'm considering the same outfit someone else posted above with the scarf for my November pick. I want to wait until I get paid next Thurs though. I hope they don't sell out. I noticed most of the hoodies were sold out already. Didn't they just add the new stuff today?

ok, I love that you get the first order 50% off and can skip inbetween. I also like that you can always pick an outfit because I hate my ankles and don't wear capris.

How do their pants run? I'm either a 8-10 in everyday jeans/pants, which puts me at either a medium or large according to their size chart.

Quote: Originally Posted by shopgirl85 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  How do their pants run? I'm either a 8-10 in everyday jeans/pants, which puts me at either a medium or large according to their size chart.
I just ordered my first outfit, so I'm not sure, but I would say go by your measurements instead or you could just go with a medium since these types of clothing are stretchy anyway.

I'm so excited! Fabletics order due to arrive tomorrow!! 

I just realized that one of my Lulu crops is wearing out. (There were some microscopic runs at the seam.) Now I'm extra excited about new workout clothes. 
smile.gif

How is everyone doing with their Fabletics order? I wantto wait until I hear a bit more feedback? It looks like the quality is nice and they have some good choices. Is everyone thinking this is worth the money? And another question: Do you guys think it is unique enough to justify the price tag? Thanks in advance for all your opinions! The pictures look like it's nice clothing.

I liked my outfit but decided to skip this month because I don't need another outfit right now. The quality is comparable to others in similar price range. I don't own any Lululemon so I can't compare there. I buy my workout clothes at forever21, target, nordstrom and old navy so I'm not loyal to any brand.
smile.gif
I think this is a great add on to my workout clothing but I don't think it's an absolute must have since I don't mind wearing lower priced workout clothing. I really like some pieces from Old navy the way they fit and the price is right.

I just got my order! 

To summarize:

The Vaasa Sports Bra is really comfortable and although they claim it's got medium-support it felt much more appropriate for lounging or low-impact activities. The strap detailing on the back is super cute though!

The Nadi Leggings were my favorites! Quality seemed great, material was thick but still felt appropriate for sportswear and stitching seemed durable, although we'll see how they stand the test of time. They are maximum support and so they felt a little tight going on but provided awesome shaping and were quite comfortable. They are definitely thicker and more supportive than my Lulu bottoms. I'll have to work out in them to really attest to their moisture wicking ability though, which is critical and seems to be a major difference between Lulu and other brands. At the very least they're a cute and comfy legging to wear around the house. 

Then I got the Lorida V-Neck Top which was my least favorite. Material was a little weird; feels both thin and fleecy, so it's super soft but I'm not convinced it will be moisture wicking. It also fit great at the waist/hips but was a little boxy at the top (so when I lifted my arm the fabric would pull out from my armpit and I'd look like I had batwings). It was a perfect length (just covering the rear) and the boxiness is probably just because my body is a little too pear shaped. 

I would say quality for the tops is more on par with Gap Body loungewear. Neither top felt specifically sporty to me although both were cute and I'm sure I'll wear the bra under another top to barre or yoga. The leggings were my favorites. Hope this helps someone!

I should be getting my order on Thursday.  I will post about it once I get it.

I tried.... But an XL is a 12. And they're sold out in all the discounted outfits. Apparently I'm too big for their stuff. While I wear a 10 or 12 I don't like super tight workout clothes.

Quote: Originally Posted by rigs32 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tried.... But an XL is a 12. And they're sold out in all the discounted outfits. Apparently I'm too big for their stuff. While I wear a 10 or 12 I don't like super tight workout clothes.
I had the worst time finding an outfit that was in my size too. It seems they get a rush at the start of the month and if you don't get your order placed in the first day then you're left with the dregs. 

Back