Fabletics Workout Clothes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@CuriouslyAmanda thank you for the great feedback on your order this month. I love tha back detail of the bra. @Reija that helps a lot, too. I do have a great mix of sports clothing and am just worried I would not wear it. I have especially many tops but can always use workout bras and pants.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @CuriouslyAmanda thank you for the great feedback on your order this month. I love tha back detail of the bra. @Reija that helps a lot, too. I do have a great mix of sports clothing and am just worried I would not wear it. I have especially many tops but can always use workout bras and pants.
My pleasure! 
smile.gif

just placed my order yesterday and got a tracking today excited to see the stuff. first time subbing to a workout geared subscription. quality and looks seem positive on here.

I ordered this same colors top and bottom and scarf in the black/heather

ImageProxy.mvc

Quote: Originally Posted by cmello /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  just placed my order yesterday and got a tracking today excited to see the stuff. first time subbing to a workout geared subscription. quality and looks seem positive on here.

I ordered this same colors top and bottom and scarf in the black/heather

ImageProxy.mvc

Awesome! Hope you enjoy it! 

I wore the top I had got to a workout and it held up really well. I really liked the way it felt on through the whole workout and it didn't make me look huge either. It was accenting all the right places giving a good illusion of me looking better than I do especially in my upper arms.
smile.gif
Double thumbs up.

Quote: Originally Posted by Reija /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Love your order @CuriouslyAmanda Looks great!
I'm happy with it! I haven't worn them for a workout yet because I've got to wash them first, but I have high hopes for them. I'm especially in love with that bra. It's so cute and I love pink!

Quote: Originally Posted by CuriouslyAmanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm happy with it! I haven't worn them for a workout yet because I've got to wash them first, but I have high hopes for them. I'm especially in love with that bra. It's so cute and I love pink!
I know I just got an outfit but I want another one!! Must restrain self ... 

You can skip multiple months with Ellie. I just skipped my 2nd in a row. Maybe they've changed it recently? As far as I've always known, you can skip whenever you want.

Quote: Originally Posted by jenn31884 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  You can skip multiple months with Ellie. I just skipped my 2nd in a row. Maybe they've changed it recently? As far as I've always known, you can skip whenever you want.
Maybe you can now then.  Seems annoying that you have to call or email to skip. If they had a skip button and free shipping, I wouldn't have canceled.

Quote: Originally Posted by annifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Maybe you can now then.  Seems annoying that you have to call or email to skip. If they had a skip button and free shipping, I wouldn't have canceled.
I agree. I'm debating trying Ellie for that reason.

Quote: Originally Posted by shopgirl85 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  How do their pants run? I'm either a 8-10 in everyday jeans/pants, which puts me at either a medium or large according to their size chart.
I'm curious about this too.  I'm a 12 so their XL size should work for me.

I tried Ellie, while I liked their stuff.  I found their pants fit great but the tops were tooo small, plus I am not a tight tank top kind of a gal.  

My difficulty with Ellie was the exchange process it took way too long to send back and exchange items.  I felt I could have gone to Target and got a similar C9 top in the time it took to exchange with Ellie.  

I'm mostly interested in Fabletics for pants, I wear the same two or three pairs to the gym but they wear out quickly.  I have plenty of tops for the gym and usually end up wearing the same ones over and over so some variety would be nice. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm curious about this too.  I'm a 12 so their XL size should work for me.

I tried Ellie, while I liked their stuff.  I found their pants fit great but the tops were tooo small, plus I am not a tight tank top kind of a gal.  

My difficulty with Ellie was the exchange process it took way too long to send back and exchange items.  I felt I could have gone to Target and got a similar C9 top in the time it took to exchange with Ellie.  

I'm mostly interested in Fabletics for pants, I wear the same two or three pairs to the gym but they wear out quickly.  I have plenty of tops for the gym and usually end up wearing the same ones over and over so some variety would be nice. 
So, I took a survey about my Fabletic's experience and one of the questions they asked was how important it was to me that my pants made my butt look good. (Yes, really.)

This, along with every review I've read and my personal experience leads me to the believe that Fabletics is definitely focusing on pant styles and materials that are going to mask problem areas and just make you look great. I think that's awesome ... but a side effect is that a lot of the material is somewhat thick and the sizing is generally going to feel a little tight. (Got to squeeze in the problem spots!) 

Now, I love the leggings I got and they are super flattering but they are not "lounge around the house in a t-shirt while wearing" sort of comfortable. Just something to keep in mind - definitely size based on the inches and not your number size and round up instead of down. Hope this helps!

So, I took a survey about my Fabletic's experience and one of the questions they asked was how important it was to me that my pants made my butt look good. (Yes, really.)

This, along with every review I've read and my personal experience leads me to the believe that Fabletics is definitely focusing on pant styles and materials that are going to mask problem areas and just make you look great. I think that's awesome ... but a side effect is that a lot of the material is somewhat thick and the sizing is generally going to feel a little tight. (Got to squeeze in the problem spots!) 

Now, I love the leggings I got and they are super flattering but they are not "lounge around the house in a t-shirt while wearing" sort of comfortable. Just something to keep in mind - definitely size based on the inches and not your number size and round up instead of down. Hope this helps!
I should add, I got leggings that were labeled "Maximum Support". There are other pants/leggings that are labeled "Medium Support" so they probably have a little more flexibility in sizing.

Placing my first order tonight. Unsure of a top size. How do they run? I'm 5foot and a size 0/2 but have DD boobs. What size top do I go with?

Quote: Originally Posted by MzKayleeJames /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Placing my first order tonight. Unsure of a top size. How do they run? I'm 5foot and a size 0/2 but have DD boobs. What size top do I go with?
@MzKayleeJames I'm a 30DD and ordered a small. Since I have a small ribcage and the bra was really stretchy (almost like loungewear) it fit totally fine. The shirt also worked really well for me.

I could have probably ordered down to an XS for the bra and been okay but the shirt may not have fit around my hips. I'd say it depends on the materials that they're constructed with, heavier/max support materials will probably be more true to size. Hope this helps a little?

Darn you for making me sign up for another subscription box! I've never been a fan of Kate Hudson but she (or her people) have picked out some very cute exercise clothing. I'm getting the Lotus set but with the mint top.

Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoBlonde /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Darn you for making me sign up for another subscription box! I've never been a fan of Kate Hudson but she (or her people) have picked out some very cute exercise clothing. I'm getting the Lotus set but with the mint top.

Adorable! Love that hoody. I was lazy today and threw on the Fabletics leggings when I went out to run errands. Comfy, fit properly (no riding up or down in weird ways), and my legs didn't get sweaty or cold. Next step - actually work out in them!

Adorable! Love that hoody. I was lazy today and threw on the Fabletics leggings when I went out to run errands. Comfy, fit properly (no riding up or down in weird ways), and my legs didn't get sweaty or cold. Next step - actually work out in them!

Thank you, I'm a huge sucker for anything with thumb holes. I've always known them as monkey holes but I'm wondering if that's a Michigan term because everyone looks at me funny when I call them that in Chicago.

I'm trying to hit that next step too. I have every shoe, piece of clothing, piece of cold weather clothing, supplement, DVD, etc you could dream of. I just don't have the motivation. I do want a foam roller but I would actually need to be sore (i.e. working out) to get any real benefit from it. I eventually want to do Tough Mudder but I can't run more than a 5K without sucking wind. Someday :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoBlonde /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Let us know how you like the that top! I ordered and outfit with the Kingston Sweatshirt in mint, but I was not thrilled with it at all.

This sizing for this top must run really big because it was huge on me, and the fit was not flattering at all. Also, the pockets were really awkward in my opinion. They just hung loose inside the sweatshirt. It seemed like it was cheaply made. I ended up returning it, and I am thinking about getting that top in your picture instead since I really wanted something in that mint color.

Back