Fabletics Workout Clothes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the Kingston sweatshirt and had the same impression. It ran really big (two sizes, in my opinion), had thin fabric, huge pockets and was generally unflattering. I also thought the funnel neck was strange in person. I returned it, too, and they're sending me a different top in exchange. That process was super easy and return shipping is free. So at least now I know they're really accommodating and have great customer service.

Just wanted to share since I got sucked in by the great deal, too. Ordered the Compass set, with the black Eureka Long Sleeve Top, black Capri Fold Over Waist, and the infinity scarf. Wasn't sure about sizing since I am usually a small up top (2/4) and other people mentioned it being tts I went with small. The pants I went with medium as per usual since I'm usually a 6/28.

The leggings were a nice fit when I briefly tried them on and I would say they may work better for lounging pants for me, at least now in the winter since they're on the thinner side. At least for me, this style wasn't tighter fitting and I'm not sure they would work very well with bending if they're folded over - I wish they were a tiny bit higher on the rise. This specific shirt is thinner than I expected but the structure looked like it was going to be really nice at sweat wicking. For me it was definitely on the small side, the sizing definitely affects the neck (smaller opening) and the arm tightness, since it's supposed to be tight fighting anyway there's less room for budging. Probably would have been happier with a medium but it fit well enough that I didn't want to bother with exchange. The scarf was longer than I expected but it's great and I also love that after a work out it feels sweat wicking and adds some style.

Unfortunately I immediately ripped off the tag from the shirt to go work out and by the time I made it to the gym the shirt picked up every bit of fuzz humanly possible. Be forewarned, not sure if this is common for this type of material? Also, maybe it was a warmer than usual day but I overheated way faster in it than usual making the workout uncomfortable much faster, not sure I would wear this. It's too late I think to return but I may email cs about this anyway just to ask about it for future reference. It was a pretty good deal at the discount price either way and will probably look around the site and see if something else calls to me.

Hmmm.

They sent the wrong capris, I ordered the Hype but received the Camacan and the Loveland hoodie is massive. I'm a DD so I got a L and it's almost down to my knees and there's tons of room in the shirt. Just emailed them about all this. The hoodie is delightfully soft though.

So this order has turned into a mess. When I call customer service I'm put on hold forever. When I email (5 times now in 3 weeks) I get this response:

Quote:  Hello ChicagoBlonde   Thank you for your email.   We apologize for the delayed response. May we ask if the issue have been resolved? If not then we will be glad to assist you.   Also, to make sure that your request would be processed immediately, you may contact us anytime between 9am-6pm Monday-Friday (est) at 1-855-202-3570.     Thank you. Evalyn Fabletics Consultant

It's almost comical how inept their customer service is. I'll be taking it up with my credit card company.

I love their workout pants, the leggings - everypair have been amazing so far, and like @barbyechick said, I got that same outfit and the top does pick up lint surprizingly fast!  My mom complained about not having enough cute items like me, so I gifted her the infinity scarf, but Im in love with all the pants.  I actually placed my December order last night and entered the wrong shipping address. I sent them an email last night, and got a super fast response back this morning that they had updated it and fixed it for me.  I'm sorry yall haven't had the best experience so far! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got suckered in by the 50% off. The outfit I "really" wanted was out of stock in all sizes except xxs, but I got a second runner up outfit for under 40 bucks. I hope it fits!

Quote: Originally Posted by Verissmd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got suckered in by the 50% off. The outfit I "really" wanted was out of stock in all sizes except xxs, but I got a second runner up outfit for under 40 bucks. I hope it fits!
Me too! Most of the outfits were sold out in my size, but I ended up with something that I think will be good for running outside (as soon as I start feeling like it lol). I've been lurking this sub for a while, and I was bored today and decided to spend all my money. Oops.

I went ahead and cancelled this sub. The clothing is of poor quality and the customer service is a hot mess. It's a shame as I'm trying to redo my workout clothing wardrobe.

Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoBlonde /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I went ahead and cancelled this sub. The clothing is of poor quality and the customer service is a hot mess. It's a shame as I'm trying to redo my workout clothing wardrobe.
I don't think it's poor quality at all. I've gotten several outfits and they're all great. 

Quote: Originally Posted by annifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I don't think it's poor quality at all. I've gotten several outfits and they're all great. 

Agree to disagree 
smile.gif

The sizing was wildly off on my order, they sent the wrong pants, gave me the runaround with what was either a horrible AI online customer service or customer service that didn't speak English and was using BabelFish to translate back and forth. They also tried to get me to pay for return shipping on an order they had screwed up. 

Agree to disagree  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The sizing was wildly off on my order, they sent the wrong pants, gave me the runaround with what was either a horrible AI online customer service or customer service that didn't speak English and was using BabelFish to translate back and forth. They also tried to get me to pay for return shipping on an order they had screwed up. 
I've never tried to contact their customer service so I wouldn't know about that. I'm sorry you had such a bad experience though.

Quote: Originally Posted by annifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I agree, I found the quality to be really great. The sizing seems to be a little off though.

I agree, I found the quality to be really great. The sizing seems to be a little off though.
Same here! The fabric they use is really nice and holds up well I think. The sizing is so unpredictable though. I never know what size to order.

Quote: Originally Posted by puppyluv /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same here! The fabric they use is really nice and holds up well I think. The sizing is so unpredictable though. I never know what size to order.
This is only my 2nd month so I haven't had sizing issues yet. I'm kind of dissapointed in the customer service, though...

I sent out an email on Monday b/c they shipped me the wrong size--like not that it didn't fit, it was a diff size than what it said on the label. So I assumed (incorrectly) that like other sub boxes I have to email cs. I emailed them twice and finally just talked to them on chat b/c I didn't get a response. I JUST got responses to my original emails today. Grrr. I'm lucky that it was an easily resolvable issue but I would have been angry if I had a major issue and they didn't reply to me!!

Back