Fall Circular Swap 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not too late @@Saiza . We haven't had the drawing for spots yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wondering if will this interfere with the secret santa swap? (I like to start getting things together in mid-November.)
There might be a little bit of overlap depending on how many people we have participating in this round of the swap. I think we'll finish up this swap mid-to end of November. Secret santa will be in full swing there but we probably won't ship gifts until the beginning to middle of December.

There might be a little bit of overlap depending on how many people we have participating in this round of the swap. I think we'll finish up this swap mid-to end of November. Secret santa will be in full swing there but we probably won't ship gifts until the beginning to middle of December.
That eases my mind, I'm usually ready to go by the beginning of December depending on when we draw partners. Can't wait for this swap to get underway though, I'm so excited.

We are ready to get going tomorrow. I was so excited to see there was room inside the box for all this stuff I have. I'm going to go through everything I have and also get the drawing for the spots done. I have a whole another box full so I won't be able to get everything in but I'll look through and see the best ones to put in.

We are ready to get going tomorrow. I was so excited to see there was room inside the box for all this stuff I have. I'm going to go through everything I have and also get the drawing for the spots done. I have a whole another box full so I won't be able to get everything in but I'll look through and see the best ones to put in.
@@Reija A whole box full?  I keep seeing your wonderful posts about being on an enviable low-buy or no-buy.  Can't see how you can do that and keep coming up with all these extras!  As for me, I seem to have spiraled into a gwp addict as well as a subscription box addict, so my house is running over with stuff!  I don't seem able to resist the urge to 'get more for free' no matter what it is!

@@Reija A whole box full?  I keep seeing your wonderful posts about being on an enviable low-buy or no-buy.  Can't see how you can do that and keep coming up with all these extras!  As for me, I seem to have spiraled into a gwp addict as well as a subscription box addict, so my house is running over with stuff!  I don't seem able to resist the urge to 'get more for free' no matter what it is!
Most of my stuff is from sub boxes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> and some from my Sephora & Macys orders. I have a real problem. :lol: I seem to be able to stick to low buy or no buy for about half a month or so and then I end up ordering something. My house is over ran with all this stuff too and don't know what to do with it all. Oh well, I guess that's why it's called makeup and sub box obsession. lol

Old fashioned drawing from a hat

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the old fashion drawing from a hat!

I wonder if to speed things along this time of year we cut the box down to 3 days per person instead of five (not including Sundays and Holidays) that allows it to get to at least two people per week.

I love the old fashion drawing from a hat!

I wonder if to speed things along this time of year we cut the box down to 3 days per person instead of five (not including Sundays and Holidays) that allows it to get to at least two people per week.
I'm all for speeding things up, if people are able to ship fast, great! A lot of people already do. I was able to get it out next day last round. But not all of us are able to always get to the post office that quickly. Requiring a three day turn around my mean some people can't participate... myself included.

I'm all for speeding things up, if people are able to ship fast, great! A lot of people already do. I was able to get it out next day last round. But not all of us are able to always get to the post office that quickly. Requiring a three day turn around my mean some people can't participate... myself included.
Ok yeah, I know with travel and work and babies and life it's not possible. So let's stick with 5 day turn around max, not including Sundays/Holidays. Three is preferable if possible, if you can and are able to ship faster than that it helps all of us move the box around as quickly as possible before holidays and the Secret Santas.

Back