Fall Circular Swap 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dec took.jpg

This is what I took from the box.

Dec added.jpg

This is what I am adding.  Sure hope someone has curly hair; mine is stick straight!

Planning to go to PO today after the snow stops.  Was supposed to rain today and now we're getting snow, snow and more snow.  Not too happy about that, actually!

Merry Christmas everyone!  And, joyful 'whatever else you might celebrate' as well!

Thank you for the update@@cpl100! Snow sounds amazing for Christmas although I know when you have it it's not always so fun. I grew up in the snow and at Christmas time wish we had it here in Southern Cal. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Thank you for the update@@cpl100! Snow sounds amazing for Christmas although I know when you have it it's not always so fun. I grew up in the snow and at Christmas time wish we had it here in Southern Cal. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Well, the snow stopped, thankfully, and not much of it stuck to the ground for long as the temperatures rose.  I just want the storms to stay at bay until I go to Australia next week!

Have messaged you the tracking number so hopefully all will go smoothly now.

Well, the snow stopped, thankfully, and not much of it stuck to the ground for long as the temperatures rose.  I just want the storms to stay at bay until I go to Australia next week!

Have messaged you the tracking number so hopefully all will go smoothly now.
Ooh! Have fun in Australia!! That sounds amazing. Thanks again for getting the box sent despite the weather.

The box arrived safe and sound. Thank you all who participated!! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you all. I'll keep the box ready for the next round whenever that might be. I'm ok to do the next round starting in January but if you all want to wait that is ok too. Either way works for me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I'll have plenty of time to work on this over the weekend. We're getting over a foot of snow tomorrow. And Jim Cantore is coming. If you watch the weather channel at all you know he's always where serious weather is.

Here's the thread for the new Winter Swap

https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/142451-winter-2017-circular-swap/?do=findComment&comment=2430041

Please note that I've outlined the rules in a post on that thread, this includes a new rule where we are requiring swappers to have been ACTIVE on MUT threads 30 days prior to the start date for the swap.

If you do not meet these requirements, start participating and posting and join us for the next swap.

Remember it's better to over communicate! 

If you ever have any questions about the process or rules please PM any of the moderators.  

Be sure to check past swap threads for an idea of how the circular swap operates and what types of items to expect.

Back