Fall Circular Swap 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone!

First of all sorry for the late updates, this Thanksgiving week has been crazy busy for me

But anyways I received the swap box in perfect condition the other day, so here are some pictures for everyone!

Opening the box (thanks for getting us a new box @@mirandamanda!)

IMG_7837.JPG

Luckily everything was in good condition and there was no spills or broken items this time

Here is what I took

IMG_7839.JPG

And here is what I added (sorry that this is upside down for some reason)

IMG_7838.JPG

I just asked @@BeMyBait for where I should send this off next, but for now it is now all taped up and ready to go

I also just wanted to say again thanks to to everyone for doing the circular swap and everyone who helps organize the whole thing. I hope that everyone had a nice Thanksgiving and I can't wait to do this again, maybe in the Spring!

@@BeMyBait  I just sent you my information for the box as I will be offline or have minimal access for the next two days and don't want to hold up the box if you are ready to move it along during that time.  

Just a quick update to say the box has not arrived yet.  I guess it's not surprising.....all of the packages I have sent in the last week have been delayed en route.  I was supposed to have three deliveries by USPS today and none of them arrived.

Will keep you posted.

Meanwhile, I hope everyone is enjoying their families during this special time of year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the box may be delivered tomorrow.  I can't be sure because, although it has gotten to my state, it has now visited three towns around me (but not yet my own town)!

Thanks for the updates, that's why I wanted to try to get the box finished up before the holidays so we wouldn't run into the xmas time delays with the PO's.  Hopefully they'll get the box to you asap.

The box arrived today.  I will try my best to turn it around by Wednesday.  

I will say that this is the least full I have seen the box.  But there is still plenty for me to browse through and enjoy.  I had picked up a new box when I was mailing my Christmas packages just in case it's needed.  It may not need to be replaced, though.  At first glance, it doesn't look too worse for the wear on the circuitous route it took through my state.  (Honestly, There are five towns surrounding mine and it visited three of them before landing here.)  So weird!  Guess it's crazy this time of year.

I noticed that too, there was a LOT of space once the bulky items came out. I had orders with gwps that came in after I had already sent the box out so now they're waiting. (And taking up space in a birchbox) Maybe we should wait until late spring for the next round? That way we'll all have a bit more time to build up some piles of unwanted samples.

I am a day behind my plans.  Will post the pictures and send out the box tomorrow.  Reija, is your address still the same?

Back