Fall Circular Swap 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, finally got some time to put up my pics from last night.

Here is what I took:

IMG_2174.JPG I took the bag that the green eyeshadow busted in since the inside of the bag was all green. I also took another eye shadow because it had started to crack and I was concerned it would break up the more it got shipped around. 

Here is what I put in:

FullSizeRender.jpg

The box is pretty full so I removed some packaging from products to reduce the bulk and put everything into cosmetic bags just to keep things from shuffling too much.

I have printed the label and passed tracking info on, but I haven't shipped the box yet. I'll be going to the PO tonight before it closes to get a new box and ship it off tonight.  

I agree good job keeping the box moving right along, at this pace we could be finished up by Thanksgiving.

I want to remind the next couple gals up that Friday Nov. 11 is Veterans Day and it's a postal holiday so no mail and the post offices will be closed.

Also if your interested we trying to do a Secret Santa again this year. If you're interested please sign up.

Last edited by a moderator:
So excited! I will try my best to get the box out by Thursday. I hope to get it today (I am at work so sometimes the mail comes after I leave) and I will be out tomorrow since I am working the polls so I will be unable to do anything tomorrow (we work 5 am to 10 pm) I should be able to sort though it on Wed and ship it out on Thursday.

I just tried to track it and it says out for del in GA and i'm in NY. Hope there is some issue with the tracking and the box is not in GA.

@@Pixels, sorry I mixed up your tracking number with someone else's! It says it was out for delivery at noon, but doesn't say delivered. I hope you got it! 

Whew! I had that once where it went to Atlanta instead of Cali just due to PO error. I did not get it yet but will check for it on Wed. Thanks!

Back