Fall Circular Swap 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was toward the end of the last round so I didn't expect the box to change that much, but boy did it!

Here is what I took:

1015161048b.jpg

And here is what I added

1015161111a.jpg

I got an email from USPS that it was delivered about 30 minutes ago, so it will be there when I get home from work tonight. I won't have time to go through it tonight, but my intent is to get it out no later than Saturday morning. 

I will pm @@mandys for her address.
Great, thanks for the update!

I have the box and I've already removed the items I wanted and added my stash and sealed it up. I have sent a message to @@mandys for her address, so once I hear from her, the box will be again on it's way. 

I will post pictures tomorrow of what I took and added in, as I don't have my laptop with me at the moment.

Wow! Full box

I took:

IMG_0046.JPG

I have no idea what the snail is but it was so darn cute. I am guessing face gel

I added:

IMG_0047.JPG

I also removed this guy and tried to wipe up some the damage

IMG_0048.JPG

There must be some master packers bc I took a lot and couldn't get it closed yet. I will try to mail on Friday, can't get to PO tom.

it's almost my turn! It's getting so close I can taste it! lol. 
I can't wait either. I should have the box by Monday, Tuesday at the latest. I can turn it around and get it out to you on Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

If you want to PM me your address I'll get a label all lined up.

Back