Fall Circular Swap 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is what I took and added. Will try to get it out today at lunch :)  First pic is what I added second is what I took.

IMG_3206.JPG

IMG_3205.JPG

@@cpl100 It works fantastic for my hair. I have thick wavy/curly hair and it's almost so hard to brush out the tangles. That shampoo and conditioner gets all out the tangles before I even brush it, it's amazing!! Plus it smells heavenly. 

@@cpl100 It works fantastic for my hair. I have thick wavy/curly hair and it's almost so hard to brush out the tangles. That shampoo and conditioner gets all out the tangles before I even brush it, it's amazing!! Plus it smells heavenly. 
I have the exact opposite hair!

Picture of the box when I first opened it, there wasn't a whole lot of room and it was bulging pretty noticably. (Which is a pretty good sign in my opinion)

image.jpeg

What I took, I tried to make room and I ended up taking some of the more bulky items. And THANK YOU to whoever originally added those eyelashes, they are so adorable and I can never find 'natural' looking ones. These ones look like they're going to be perfect.

image.jpeg

What I added, I took these pictures with my ipad mini and it doesn't have a flash so I did the best I could. When I was going through the box I noticed that there wasn't a lot of skin care so I added what I had on hand that I won't be using. I also added a pair of earrings. don't know if they'll get any use but I won't ever wear them.

image.jpeg

I also added a small brush set, (new/unused) from Bh Cosmetics, I've had it for a while and it was either this or a ton of e.l.f. brushes. Its an old set (couldn't find it on their site anymore) but was basically taking up space so I figured I'd add it. Also the light brown bag is holding the two palettes I added (both swatched and sanitizied) which are bubble wrapped together, about three eyeshadows that were in the box arrived shattered so I tried to be super-careful about adding more powder products.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checking in to see how far along we've made it! Super excited to see that I'm coming up next  :lol:  I have so much to destash lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Picture of the box when I first opened it, there wasn't a whole lot of room and it was bulging pretty noticably. (Which is a pretty good sign in my opinion)

image.jpeg

What I took, I tried to make room and I ended up taking some of the more bulky items. And THANK YOU to whoever originally added those eyelashes, they are so adorable and I can never find 'natural' looking ones. These ones look like they're going to be perfect.

image.jpeg

What I added, I took these pictures with my ipad mini and it doesn't have a flash so I did the best I could. When I was going through the box I noticed that there wasn't a lot of skin care so I added what I had on hand that I won't be using. I also added a pair of earrings. don't know if they'll get any use but I won't ever wear them.

image.jpeg

I also added a small brush set, (new/unused) from Bh Cosmetics, I've had it for a while and it was either this or a ton of e.l.f. brushes. Its an old set (couldn't find it on their site anymore) but was basically taking up space so I figured I'd add it. Also the light brown bag is holding the two palettes I added (both swatched and sanitizied) which are bubble wrapped together, about three eyeshadows that were in the box arrived shattered so I tried to be super-careful about adding more powder products.

image.jpeg
Yes, those lashes are adorable.  I've just learned how to use false eyelashes.

Going to get the box in the mail tomorrow, it needs to be replaced and my post office window is closed right now, so it'll be on the move pretty soon!

The box is on its way and I sent the tracking number to @mandys. 

Below is what I took

muttaken.jpg

And below is what i added in

mutadd.jpg

Hope everyone enjoys this round!
@@LadyGordon do you by any chance remember the shade of the doucce eyeshadow you added in? By the time the box got to me and I picked it out there was no box and now I have no idea what the shade is called. (Quite a few things didn't have their packages in fact, it kind of makes it hard to determine shade names if the shade is written only on the now missing packaging.)

Back