Fandom collections

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, I just bought her Sherlock inspired eyeshadow duo and I cannot wait to receive it. Hopefully having the shadows on my eyes will help me be more patient waiting for the next season to come up....

I just ordered an I Still Believe t-shirt from Teefury in preparation for the shadows and marathon viewing binges sure to follow!  We totally need a Media Room around here where we coordinate group viewings/readings.  (@@ohsailor Have you started _Neverwhere_ yet?  Because I haven't since there's no one to drag me along and basically force me to read it!)

I just ordered an I Still Believe t-shirt from Teefury in preparation for the shadows and marathon viewing binges sure to follow!  We totally need a Media Room around here where we coordinate group viewings/readings.  (@@ohsailor Have you started _Neverwhere_ yet?  Because I haven't since there's no one to drag me along and basically force me to read it!)
Not yet, mainly because I've been reading the latest Murakami, and not very fast, because I only read before I go to sleep (I HAVE TO), but lately I've been so exhausted (super sick + workload) so I pass out after only 20 minutes of reading. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I SERIOUSLY WANT TO READ WITH YOU, THOUGH!

I was actually going to yell at you for introducing me to Teefury earlier. I went and bought Cinderella with TARDIS and Alice with TARDIS shirts, when I really should be saving, but ahhh I couldn't resist!

Not yet, mainly because I've been reading the latest Murakami, and not very fast, because I only read before I go to sleep (I HAVE TO), but lately I've been so exhausted (super sick + workload) so I pass out after only 20 minutes of reading. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I SERIOUSLY WANT TO READ WITH YOU, THOUGH!

I was actually going to yell at you for introducing me to Teefury earlier. I went and bought Cinderella with TARDIS and Alice with TARDIS shirts, when I really should be saving, but ahhh I couldn't resist!
Oh, man, their shirts.  I must have a couple dozen.  My Teefury collection must be bigger than my Glarkware collection!  It does help that Teefury does at least one design -- and usually two nowadays -- every day, and they use actual artists and not just graphic designers.

Back to Neverwhere:  Once we start on it, wanna split a bottle of BPAL?

http://blackphoenixalchemylab.com/product-category/neil-gaiman/neverwhere/

I need to read reviews, but I'm currently contemplating Night's Bridge, the Floating Market, and the Velvets.  Mostly the Velvets.  Beth's dark musks are *gorgeous*, and her red sandalwood isn't shabby.

tiltshift has the X-files collection on sale now...

there are only 7 full size collections available, but they do sell the eyeshadows separately and there are sample baggies for the collection too.

Back