Fandom collections

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DEXTER!  BrijaCosmetics on Etsy.  She also has a Disney Villains, One Tree Hill and Charmed collection and some Sherlock shadows.
 I have some of her Disney Villains stuff and I'm pleased with it if anyone wants to be enabled to buy from her.  VERY fast TAT when I ordered too.

@@kaitlin1209 Oh, yeah, I finally figured that out! (She's the person who made me realize that brown eyes are pretty okay after all.) I just found it amusing that my brain went to someone on MSNBC first. Because that makes sense. Yeah.

I think everyone knows Hello Waffle is up again, but is this the Archer collection? http://hellowafflecosmetics.com/eyes/dutchess/ /doesn't know anything about Archer
It is the Archer collection. The show is about an international spy agency that's run by the main character's mother (same voice actress as the mother in Arrested Development, with a similar approach to her children.). Duchess (typo in the URL it looks like) is the code name his mother assigned to him despite all of his protests. 

Now that I have become obsessed with The Last of us and have finished it in Easy, Easy+, Normal, Normal+, Hard, Hard+, Survivor, Survivor+ and Grounded and Grounded+ (I know, I have issues), I want a collection SO BAD.

Seriously, a game that inspires adults to rethink their lives and want children? It's so amazing. 

I saw someone post a Youtube video in Enablers so I'm going to assume this is okay. Seriously, if you're even a little curious, watch it. 

@@meaganola Where are you seeing this gloriousness? Because I want to believe.

@@ohsailor I haven't had a chance to play it, but saw my husband play it and walked past and sat in on the key moments. It would make for a wonderful collection. Also, if you haven't check out the Honest Trailers for it. They love the game just as much as everyone else ... and the giraffes. Oh, the giraffes. 

Who is making those? The colors are OUT OF THIS WORLD.
It's a smaller brand called Tilt/Shift.  One of their lip pots (I'm not sure what *they* call them, but it's what *I'm* calling them because it's lipstick, but in a jar like pigment instead of a tube) was in the December Visage.  They're in restock mode right now, so they only have, like, eight shades (and no lip products) up at the moment, but here's the link to their shop:

http://www.tiltshiftcosmetics.com/

Ugh.  YES, TILT/SHIFT, I SEE YOUR X-FILES SHADOWS!  WHY ARE THEY NOT IN MY HANDS ALREADY?

(So...  That would be an instabuy as soon as they go up.  Just in case I was unclear.)
Yeah, I so rarely buy full sizes, but this set I will not even think twice about.  As soona s it goes live it will be in my cart!  Can't picka a fave.  Maybe Boyish Agility, or Sure. FIne. Whatever. or Cancer Man or Bad Blood or Mr. X or...oh heck, they will ALL be mine!

Looks like this is happening, I for one am excited.

Geek Chic Cosmetics
11 hrs · Edited · 

Happy Friday! We are beyond excited to announce our upcoming Spring collection “Moon Prism Power Makeup”! With 12 super-wearable colors it is sure to complete your Magical Girl Transformation this Spring! Stay tuned tomorrow evening when we will be uploading all 12 previews to an album for your viewing pleasure. Release date and details (including TINS!!!) will be forthcoming then as well! Cheers!
10369921_932106263474072_4219475154385350120_n.jpg

Yeah, I so rarely buy full sizes, but this set I will not even think twice about.  As soona s it goes live it will be in my cart!  Can't picka a fave.  Maybe Boyish Agility, or Sure. FIne. Whatever. or Cancer Man or Bad Blood or Mr. X or...oh heck, they will ALL be mine!
For those interested in seeing the swatches, as we cannot post links to it, I did do a screen shot. To see if full size, just search on "sure.fine.whatever tilt shift" and you should be able to find all of the swatches.

Cancer Man - Imgur 2015-01-24 12-10-59.jpg

This collection is mine - ever since someone told me on either the indie hole or NM thread that tilt shift was doing this, I have been waiting!!  Jan 31st!!  yeah.  Cause I will be holding my breath for NM to do one :(

this collection is great - nice brooding colors plus a few shiny ones. 

I

Last edited by a moderator:
omg y'all, the sailor moon collection photos are up on geek chic's facebook page and they look amazingggggg

the order period for it is going to be between february 1st and 3rd ahhhh

Back