Favorite drugstore items for SS?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always use Vaseline on my lips. i hate when i lips feel even slightly dry. i wish they sold the Vaseline lip therapy tin (in rosy) in the States. I believe it's only sold overseas but i have seen the mini lip pots in rosy that i've been meaning to try. I also like the Maybelline Color Tattoos. Oh and I've read (and seen) reallyl good reviews on the Revlon Matte Color Balms that just came out.
They do sell the Vaseline Rosy lips in the states. I just bought 4 at target.

Quote: Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They do sell the Vaseline Rosy lips in the states. I just bought 4 at target.
i've seen the rosy lips in the pots but not the tins. You've seen the rosy lips tins in Target?

I would love to try anything from the Flower line Drew Berrymore started..I just saw it for the first time yesterday at Walmart, and I was like, "Wait..WHEN did this happen??!"
I've heard good things about that line.

Okay I am so glad I started this thread bc I absolutely want to try everything you are all recommending when the holidays are over. Oh, following zadi's comment on Ulta, I am obsessed with wanting to get the macaron shower smoothie they have right now.

i've seen the rosy lips in the pots but not the tins. You've seen the rosy lips tins in Target?
I have rosy lips in a pot. It is awesome! I believe that the tins are in Europe and the pots are a US thing.

I love Revlon, Wet n Wild, and NYX. I'd love to find the Color tattoos matte shades. And I love lip balm. I need all the lip balm, seriously.

Quote: Originally Posted by sldb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have rosy lips in a pot. It is awesome! I believe that the tins are in Europe and the pots are a US thing.
But I want the tins!!! :)

i have been tempted to buy one off of ebay. I am seriously addicted to lip balms.

Quote: Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want the new winter collection of EOS balms.

Has anyone tried their hand lotion?
I've been wondering how that hand lotion is.  I keep seeing the cute winter set with a balm and hand lotion.

Are you talking about tin or tub? If I see one I'll grab one for you!

Samesies- even though I've been to about a million Walgreens.  People in Chicago, please shout out where you find these if you do.. I'm looking EVERYWHERE. Also can't find the Vaseline in Rosy.  Want it so badly!

I actually put drugstore brands along with higher end ones in my wish list knowing we had a price limit and not everyone has access to every store but everyone has a drugstore.  I love Maybelleine Baby Lips, Neutrogena lip products, and Simple skincare line.  I just discovered and like NYX.  I've wanted to try Drew Barrymore's line and have never tried Wet N Wild but read in Allure that the best drugstore lipstick this year is WnW's Megalast in Cherry Picking so I'd like to try that. I couldn't survive winter without small tubes of Aquaphor healing ointment for my chapped lips. Oh, and I adore Olivia Wilde's makeup in the current Revlon ads, especially the colorburst lipgloss in Adorned.  Even Emma Stone's Revlon lipgloss in Embellished is gorgeous for winter.  I keep tubes of lip balm in every bag, the car, desk and several places in my apartment and don't really care what brand but like Alba, burt's bees, chapstick, etc. I think I just like for my lips to be moist always lol.  I'd be up for trying Almay's eyeshadow kit for brown eyes.  And I've always wanted to try ELF.  But seriously, I'm super easy.  I love trying new makeup.

Quote: Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Are you talking about tin or tub? If I see one I'll grab one for you!

Both- however, my brain is just way way broken and I haven't looked at Target yet.  Duh.  I was there last night.  Why didn't I look?  I'm going to Nordstrom Rack later- want me to look for that brow kit?

Yes!

Both- however, my brain is just way way broken and I haven't looked at Target yet.  Duh.  I was there last night.  Why didn't I look?  I'm going to Nordstrom Rack later- want me to look for that brow kit?

Also, another brand that I am sending my SS would be EcoTools brushes. They are great brushes as well as Real Techniques and Ulta usually has them for BOGO 50% off. I would highly suggest them to anyone.

My favorite brush is my Real Techniques eyeshadow crease brush.

My favorite drugstore items are EOS lip balms, Covergirl Pressed Powders (605 Ivory), Sinful Colors nail polishes, ELF Mascara primer, Vaseline baby pot lip things, Pretty much all Maybelline mascaras!! I love drugstore brands and high end brands! they are both great!!

I'll chime in!

NYX products

Milani,esp. nail polish,eye shadows,lipsticks, and lip liners

Covergirl outlast nail polish
Revlon lip butters (love these!!)
Covergirl queen collection lippies

Any NYC nail polish, ut esp. In A Min. top coat

Sally Hansen nail polishes

Quote: Originally Posted by elizabethrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Rimmel by Kate Moss's lipsticks are absolutely one of my favorite things in the whole world.
Ooooohhh I haven't tried those yet!

oohh. I love this thread! Here are my loves: Maybelline Baby lips even though i only have the peach kiss and fruit punch so far. Freeman Beauty, i love the charcoal black sugar scrub, masks, and the lavender mint hand & cuticle lotion, but basically i love all of it. I really want to try the color tattoos, especially that shimmery taupe color? The maybelline colored mascaras, any color, and anything from the L'Oreal Hunger Games collection.

Also, another brand that I am sending my SS would be EcoTools brushes. They are great brushes as well as Real Techniques and Ulta usually has them for BOGO 50% off. I would highly suggest them to anyone. My favorite brush is my Real Techniques eyeshadow crease brush.
I love Ecotools brushes! I've been on a mad hunt for the new fan shaped one but can't find it anywhere! ....I even added it to my SS Wishlist.....hmmmmm :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back