Favorite Lip balm!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love B&BW's My Favorite Lipblam and Soothing Lip Buffer Gentle Formula. I also like Blistex Complete Moisture.

I bought 2 lip balms today. I didn't need them, but bought them anyway. They are Blistex Complete Moisture and Aveeno Essential Moisture. This is in addition to the other 6 or 7 lip balms that I already have.

Gotta say Rosebud Salve is great!

I carry Blistex Complete Moisture in my purse.

yazzy
tongue.gif

I forgot, I also liked the Complete Moisture. It feels very moist somehow doesn't it? Wonder how they do that? It's good stuff but not heavy-duty enough for the major lip crisis.

Originally Posted by glamslam I forgot, I also liked the Complete Moisture. It feels very moist somehow doesn't it? Wonder how they do that? It's good stuff but not heavy-duty enough for the major lip crisis. Yeah, I dont think its good for chapped lips, but I like it for normal day use. I just remembered one I always loved, Blistex Herbal Answer, it doesnt taste like medicine like most drugstore ones

my favourite it vaseline, because it just does what it should without leaving gross white "stuff" on your lips like some balms tend to do after a while. my second fave is the melon flavored lip balm from body shop, its smells amazing and its pink!
smile.gif

I have just started using Burt's Bee Lip Balm, and their Lip Shimmers. I have been pretty happy how well they help my lips from getting chapped.

definitely badger balm in ginger and lemongrass-love it cos it makes my lips soft and glossy and i love the smell!!!

xxxc

Mine is Carmex, I've been addicted to it for years. The salycilic acid constantly exfoliates, and now it comes in several forms--pot, tube and click stick. I purchase a lot on eBay once a year. I like to apply it under lipgloss/stick, and it's a great night cream for your lips. Many people have told me they use it as a cuticle cream.

I know its not a lip balm but i love lipfusion for lipbalmy purposes.it conditions my lips so well
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My old stand-bys are Roses lipbalm and Chapstick Lip Moisturizer SPF 15. But I think I'm falling in love with Too Faced's Bunny Balm! I have the Pineapple scent and it's so rich, melting and softening.

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish My old stand-bys are Roses lipbalm and Chapstick Lip Moisturizer SPF 15. But I think I'm falling in love with Too Faced's Bunny Balm! I have the Pineapple scent and it's so rich, melting and softening. I've tried Roses, its petrolatum/Vaseline based and I just don't care for that flavor, but it's a great item to carry in your purse or have on hand in your household because it's a great cure all--burn cream, cuticle cream, diaper rash cream, etc.

Burts bees by far. I have the small pan and the gloss in a light pink. Not only does it heal dry, cracked lip's, it smell's yummy. It smell's like a candycane!

My fave is one that Alpha Skincare sells...it's the only thing that works to keep my lips from drying...Lip Fusion works as a nice conditioner for me too.

The two I have been using the most lately are un-petroleum wintergreeen and Neutrogena MoistureShine Tint in Pure. Love them because they both have spf 18 and 20

Back