Favorite Lip balm!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to love the Aloe Vera Vaseline until it stopped working for me and now I love Carmex in a tube, it works great as a base for lipglosses, I do realy wnat to try the Khiels one after hearing so much about it, and yes those small Burst Bees glosses are great!

I like Chapstick All Natural, its softer than the regular Chapstick and has a lot of moisturizers in it. I use Burts Bees or Carmex when my lips are cracked or flakey.

I have a serious monkey on my back re: having to have something on my lips. I have used the Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream for ages. I just love how soft my lips feel and they keep the creamy feel through the night usually. I will put it back on during the night if I wake and I don't have enough left on. In the olden days this stuff was the Mary Kay No. 1 face cream. I understand they tried to discontinue it and people like me raised a ruckus, so they brought it back! It is also nice to put on a stubborn flaky spot and seems to have some mildly healing qualities.

During the day I ALWAYS have lipstick on or at the least lip gloss.

I second the Smith's Rosebud Salve! I have some on right this very second...

It is the smoothest, most luxirious stuff! And plus it tastes and smells lovely (smells like roses!)

I'm addicted to lip balm, and right now my favorites are Blistex's Lip Infusion and Silk-n-Shine, C.O. Bigelow's Mentha Lip Shine and plain old Bonne Bell Lip Smackers in Dr. Pepper.

rosebud and burt's bees (when i don't want the slippery coat of rosebud) :icon_love

Blue Labello or Nivea Creme. This two work on my lips
smile.gif

Smith's Rosebud Salve

Eucerin (when my lips are super dry)

Chapstick with SPF 15 (during the summer)

The Body Shop, Lip Butter (Papaya, Nut)

The Body Shop, Born Lippy (Mango,Mandarin,Strawberry,Peach)

Lancome Vinefit

I LOOOOOVE CARMEX!!!!

And I also use Elisabeth Arden`s Eight hour cream!!!!
icon_smile.gif

I always loved to use smackers, but recently my lips were irritated so I had to use something gentle. I discovered neutrogena lip balm, spf 15. Its great, doesnt have any fragrance or unnecessary chemicals and gives great protection and moisturizes :icon_love

I'm currently using:

Kiehl's lip balm #1

and YSL tinted lip balm spf 8

I love Sisley Nutritive Lip Balm, just finished my frist tub.

and I want to try:

Origins white tea lip balm

and La Mer lip balm

I dont know if Lipgelee would be in same category as lip balm.. I love it coz help hydrate my dry lips
icon_biggrin.gif

Back