Favorite Lip balm!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really love Kiehl's lip balm w/ SPF
smile.gif

I practically collect chapsticks and other lip treatments I have so many but my favorite for everyday is Chapstick brand Mint.

i've been wanted to try out Burts Bee balm ... but ... there were mixed reviews about it

.. i like carmex, it works like a charm, but it stinks... if i wear it .... i know my b/f wont want to kiss me

I'm still promoting Vasaline/petrolum jelly, there is nothing better than that...

i like carmex but for a really moisturizing lip gloss i like covergirl smoothwear- i think that's the name

Burt's Bees honey

Clinique superbalm

Bonne Bell Lip smackers! I still love them!

I have a few, but always go back to Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream (the tube)...best for dry lips & adding a nice gloss.A tube lasts quite awhile, too!

I like those in Chapstick brand.

Originally Posted by pieced I'm still promoting Vasaline/petrolum jelly, there is nothing better than that... I agree with you, Pieced, but I don't like using my fingers to apply lip balm! Especially when I am out, I don't know what all I have touched....I wish they sold Vaseline in a tube like the usual lip balms!

Originally Posted by chocobon Labello i wish they sold that around me
frown.gif
when i was in europe, they were everywhere!
i LOVE dirty girl's balm. marisol was kind enough to send it to me in a kit and it works SOOOOOOOOO great!

Back