Favorite Pair of Jeans?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a pair of Versace jeans I really like, and my second favorites are old worn out Rockies.

I love my Citizens Elle jeans with argyle stitching on the back pockets. I have this strange obsession with argyle. lol.

Here's a pic:

175.jpg

my favorite jeans are this pair of lucky brand jeans i got on sale and they are button fly (wich i hate cause i always forget to bottom the bottom button) but they are so comfey and fit really well but the bottoms are starting to wear out a lot cause they are to long on me but i dont shorten them cause i have this thing against my ancles showing when i sit

ME TOO! For the last year it's gotta be my TILT jeans! I didn't think they were that popular?? They fit me perfectly, not suffocating tight, but butt hugging tight, they flare slightly, stretchy, can be worn tucked into boots or with regular shoes---I can go on and on! They are simply perfect! I gotta find me another pair...i wear these way too often, i'm afraid they might get worn out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love my Angel Jeans. They're so comfy and has the good strechy feelings.

Sometimes their back designs are a bit too girlish for me. But others, I get compliments on them... so.

I have yet to find a brand or pair that fits me perfectly, but GAP's original fit bootcuts used to be really good. I used to have a pair of Levi's that fit amazing, but they were black and the color eventually faded and it looked fugly, so I threw them away, lol.

My favorites are a really really cheap pair of cheroke jeans from zellers....that make my butt look half decent. I also had a pair of ricki's jeans that i loved to.

I actually like the Gap Curvy fit jeans... they hug my backside very nicely without too much extra fabric for wider hips ( I almost never fill out the hip area of my jeans and so they simply flap or hang.)

And I have gotten into making my own pairs of jeans which fit me like no other! (see my profile page!)

I love jeans especially skinny jeans... (dont own a pair yet though, thinking of the grey pair from levi's)

but unfortunately i got short legs.... :'( so jeans, trousers dont suit me, unless I wear them with heels, which is sad cos I would love to wear it with normal pumps or shoes!!! dammit genes!!!

any advice??

LOL my favorite are a pair of Tilt too...very comfy and sexy clingy but not *gasp* tight...they are bootcut petite cant remember what "style"they are called otherwise. My second favorites are levis 515 i have two pair smiliar cut and size, and I would definatley buy more. The tilt jeans seem to be a bit thicker but the hems are wearing distressingly fast. They drag the ground some because I'm short :laughing:

try darkwash ? they seem to look awesome when they fade. that's why I won't buy pale jeans they look horrid after a bit of wear, they lose the pretty pale blue and get dingy like...and old white bra does sort of. Very black jeans are indeed hard to keep looking pristine.

Mine are a pair of $80 Dish Jeans that I got for $20 [hardened bargain shopper, here! LOL]. They're slightly stretchy, and more of a grey-blue than the typical blue denim.

I don't know the exact cut, but they're low rise and slightly flared. I love them because they fit really well and make my butt look decent ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have another pair the exact same style, but in black baby corduroy [so fine you can barely tell it's corduroy anyway]... and I love those even more, because they're sooo soft.

Back