Favorite Pair of Jeans?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, the other day I confirmed that these are definitely my favourite pair of jeans. My boyfriend grabbed my butt and said, " I like these pants, they look really good!" :rotfl:

my favorite pair are guess jeans... they are a little expensive..but they are worth fitting =]

Abercrombie boot cut jean. they fit me so perfectly. the length isn't too long like the two Abercrombie jeans that i have.

The Guess jeans I just got the other day. They're a dark wash with a boot cut leg. The are so slimming I adore them.

My other faves would be Marciano jeans or Sevens. <3

For curvy girls Z. cavaricci jeans beyond rule! They fit like a glove and are so comfy! I literally wore a pair out....

My most favourite jeans are my SFAM Flynts! They fit the best, really comfy too! I also love the cute pockets with the crystals :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i LOVE GAP JEANS...they are the only pair that does not have that extra inch at the waist area when i sit down...they fit greattt!!!! i love the boot cut jeans and the skinny jeans..

xpress stores have some good jeans, they have jeans for both curvy and strait waist, in both skinny and boot cut. They cost a bit, but worth it. I've had women ask me what brand of jeans I have on because, "they just have to know"

I love my American Eagle jeans. I Have a huge problem finding jeans because I can't stand the ultra ultra low ones. I also have a problem with jeans being too long for some reason, even though I"m not short.

I'm dying to try the GAP curvy jeans.

My Lip Service black skinny jeans are my life. I wish I would've bought more than one pair.

I'm living in a pair of Dark wash American Eagle jeans rite now..lol, but my favorites of all time are my silver brand jeans...just the best fit ever...but Im gonna need a couple more weeks on the treadmill to get back down to my 27inch waist...erghhh...stupid winter weight.

Back