Favorite Pair of Jeans?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love GAP jeans! I have a curvy flare that I have wore until there are so major holes in the back pockets.

I used to live in American Eagle jeans, but they just don't fit me right anymore. =(

Seven for all mankind Dojos and a tie between my Citizen's Naomi(dark cordoba) and My Faye's.

i still haven't found a favorite pair. if it's good on one thing, it's bad on another, and so on with all the jeans i own!

its between a pair of dsquared and true religon. the funny thing is, i stole the d2 from my boyfriend since they were too small for him, and they fit better than any other jeans ive evr owned

JLo Brazilian Jeans. I love how they fit my bum. My body is very unproportion, so i have to buy stretchy jeans.

i love love loooove all my levis....OH...and also my pair of roxy jeans!

OH...i also forgot that i love straight leg jeans....i loathe flares...lol

I got this super-sweet pair of Hudsons last summer that made my butt look great, but the waist was to small (23 inches? Who has a 23 inch waist?). Now I just have a pair from Abercrombie which is a touch too big

Lucky's ( dark wash, boot cut), Polo ( dark wash boot cut), Vigoss ( fading, but pretty cool), Old navy ( some fading in front, otherwise dark wash), Gap long & leans ( faded with a cuff that looks just right with some of my shoes) and my two pairs of Levis ( these are my HG jeans, believe it or not!)

I like my Gap curvy boot cuts. I saw a nice dark wash boot cut by J.Crew in a magazine, might be worth a try-on. Can't get into the skinny skinny jeans at all, and especially don't like the ones that are sort of.... tapered....yikes:scared:

i love my silver jeans! maybe i'm a little behind the times, but where do you find TILT jeans that i'm hearing so much about? thanks!

Lately I have had a super-hard time finding jeans that fit, and jeans I like -- Junior's sizes usually fit me better, but I hate the super-low waists, rips and tears, and crazy embellishments that are all over the Junior's department. I just want a pair of plain, bootcut, mid-rise jeans that FIT! lol But right now, I seem to be between sizes in Junior's, but I'm not curvy enough to wear Misses jeans, they are always too big in the hips and butt!

I recently bought two pairs of bootcut jeans from New York and Company (they are two different styles though) -- I really liked how they fit in the dressing room, so hopefully I will still like them when I wear them again! I've been known to buy pants that I *thought* fit in the store, but then I wore them for a few days and decided they didn't fit as well as I like.... Excluding those NY&Co jeans, the only pair of jeans I have that fit me good are a pair of discontinued Arizona bootcut jeans! (JC Penny's store brand)

Back