Favorite Pair of Jeans?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love umm jeans from le chateau they make ur legs look super long and super lean because of the denim lines.

I love Angel jeans & Hydrolics. They make my ass look big LOL.

Mine are my Victoria Beckham Rock and Republic :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love em apart from they are abit big for me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Id lost weight and ordered online, they said they was a size 14 but they was only a size 12 and i used to be a 16 which is a 34inch waist and these was only a 30 but i got them on and they are abit big! but fine to wear with a belt so even tho they are big they are my faves :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine are a pair of darker wash extra long jeans made by Lucky. Sometimes when I first put them on after I wash them they're a little tight but they feel okay after a little while. Its hard to find a pair of jeans that fit my butt nice, and aren't too loose on my thighs. So I have to buy them tight.

Until I get my pregnancy flub gone - my favorites right now are Crest Jeans and Lane Bryant's. Though, every season LB changes their cuts...so I have to keep trying them on!

I live in Rock & Republics. I love their cuts & washes and the fact that they tend to have longer inseams. And I'm a sucker for crystals on my butt. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have 2 pairs that are my fave. A pair of Roxy and a pair of American Eagle.

My current favorite pair of jeans are Billabong. I love the way they make my legs look.

I have these amazing pair of express jeans. I've had it for years and wore it till it was all torn up. Its too bad express discontinued em. Now, my favorite pairs are from baby phat and 7. My baby phat jeans, I bought 3 pairs of the same style but different color/wash. One of them, a lent to a friend. she stayed over 1 night and borrowed some clothes. I got back the clothes that she borrowed except for my baby phat jeans. she luved it so much she never returned it and wore it 3-4x a week. yeah... now its got holes... =(

Arn't they the best? I can't remember the exact number of the jeans from express I have but I do love them. I have a pair of their boot cut jeans and a pair of their skinny jean. Sooo Hot.

Back