Favorite Pair of Jeans?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paris Blues are my favorite right now - haven't found a cut I don't like, and I always favor as dark a wash as I can find.

BUT I have to fess up that my favorite fit ever is Chic jeans. Loved them since they were actually in fashion back in the 80s. Unfortunately they make them with the same cut they did back then... oy. I hate the term "mom jeans" but if there is such a thing, these are it. So I have them but won't leave the house wearing them.

i love my wrangler lillington skinny jeans, i bought them in the usa - in poland's shop i didn't see this pair of jeans..

I tend to have a bubble butt so most jeans dont really fit over it which sucks

but I have about 6 or 7 pairs of guess jeans and they stretch right over it which is great and they hug my legs good aswell :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> DKNY is good too

My favorites were made by Victoria's Secret, but seem to have been discontinued.

I'm not particularly tall (5'5.5"), but I am short-waisted and almost all legs. Anyone out there in the same situation? If so, have you found jeans that work for you?

my current favourite pair would have to be my 'high kai' nudies or my 'rogers' 18th amendments. loving the high waisted fashion trend!

hard to pink one so my picks are:

- rock & republic pink london crystal crowns

- rock & republic fuschia london crowns

- rock & republic winger quaaludes

- diesel lowky 71L

Mine would have to be my ONLY True Religion skinny jeans. They were handed down to me by my gracious sister, but I still adore and love them, and they make my butt look nice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just got a pair of Gap's Curvy Boot-cut and really like them - they fit my thighs without gaping at the waist (a problem I often have with jeans).

I have a pair of skinnies from DKNY that are amazinggg. Tilt is also really good, and I have a pair of Roxy's too that are really comfy and soft inside.

Cheap Mondays (stretch skinnies), A.P.C. ("New Cure" style in raw denim), and Acne ("Hex" and "Hep" styles)! Love love love them.

Back