Favorite Wine

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like only sweet flavored ones. I can't drink anything dry or too tart.

I like those strawberry flavored or melon flavored wines that are about $6.00 a bottle.:icon_redf

I like Merlot, Shiraz, Riesling, Pinot Grigio & Gewurztraminers.

Some of my favorite brands are:

Yellow Tail (Australia)

Joop Joop (Australia)

Robert Mondavi (California)

Copola (California)

Charles Krug (California)

i love wine, mostly all i drink though is white zephindale(forgot how to spell it) ,blush or arbor mist.if i'm out i'll have whatever is on the menu that i like.

Just curious...is anyone into sparkling wine or champagne? I had some earlier today, so I thought I'd ask.

My faves are Krug Grand Cuvee, Cristal, Veuve Cliquot, and Moet Rose.

My favorite would be riesling...I'll also do a nice chardonnay...Cost Plus World Market has a great wine selection as well...

Masi 1991 Campofiorin "Ripasso" Vino da Tavola del Veronese , this hearty Italian red. Dark ruby in color with an orange hue, it breathes exotic aromas of spicy, brown sugar and black fruit. Warm and strong on the palate, its flavors follow the nose, with heady fruit and an aromatic edge oddly reminiscent of Bourbon barrels. The best

I don't think I've ever tried that one...I'll have to lookout for it, sounds yummy!

i love sparkling white wine and champane, as long as its not dry. like mine sweet

I don't think I've ever tried a sparkling Moscato, but I do like a nice light Moscato with pastries and desserts...I'll have to look out for a sparkling one.

I like Beringer White Zinfanel for happy sipping, and cabernet for more 'connoissuer" type inulging. Shiraz is also a favorite, from various locals.

I like most all types but my fav is Merlot. Tonight I will be opening a bottle of Robert Mondavi Merlot :icon_bigg

You ladies know your wines, lol.

I don't drink wine, actually nothing with alcohol in it, just don't like it. I'm making an effort though, they always tell me "You have to learn to appreciate it, Eva, it can be so good!" So that's what I'm trying now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love red wine. My grandfather was Italian and his family had a winery in Italy, so wine is really sacred to me. My bf is a gourmet and knows a lot about wine. I am a fairly newcomer to the subject. So far I like: All of the French Bordeaux wines, especially from the Cöte du Boune region. The Burgundys aren't bad, but the Bordeaux will knock your socks off with their smooth mellowness. I also love the California Merlots; Clos du Bois makes a decent Merlot wine.

Although I have tried and enjoy some white wines, I keep coming back to the reds. I love trying new, different wines, too. Last night we tried one from Spain, it was awesome.

I just love to enjoy the wine, without really knowing all that much about it.

Elisabeth

envymi,

I'm not really into Champagne as much as red wine, but I do like it. The one I like the most, so far, is Mumm's Cordon Rouge. I also like Veuve Cliquot. And a long time ago I used to like Korbel's Brut.

But yours sound much better than my choices!

Elisabeth

Back