February 2014 -- SquareHue SPOILERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my tracking too!  Hopefully my box will arrive Monday or Tuesday.  I agree with Meaganola that their shipping is very dependable.  Twice my box has been late and both times it was USPS's fault, which I could tell by the postmark (unlike The Company That Must Not Be Named, who blamed all their screw-ups on the post office, or PayPal, or the customers themselves).

EDIT:  And the picture is up for March!  Won't spoil it here; go look if you want!

Yay, shipping!  And, wow, really surprised by the next city!  I was *sure* that was coming in a very specific later month.

Got my shipping notice today. And I predicted the next month, too, I'm on a roll. :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm really excited to see what colors we get for Tokyo. Hopefully I'll get my box Monday.

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yay, shipping!  And, wow, really surprised by the next city!  I was *sure* that was coming in a very specific later month.
Me too.  Definitely expected "April in Paris"!

Quote: Originally Posted by formul8edphrase /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my shipping notice today. And I predicted the next month, too, I'm on a roll.
redface.gif

I'm really excited to see what colors we get for Tokyo. Hopefully I'll get my box Monday.
O Great Swami, what does your Magic 8 Ball say for April?  I'm consistently wrong in my guesses so I wanna hear yours! 
inlove.gif

Me too.  Definitely expected "April in Paris"!
If we get nice soft pastel colors in March we will be able to wear them throughout the spring. So that is nice.

My box is already at the local sort facility! Tracking claims I'll get it Tuesday but I'm hoping for today! 
marchmellow.gif

Aw, sad face, I got the your-order-has-shipped email but not the stamps.com one with the tracking. I'm going to assume it's a disappearing email issue (and I already checked spam) and wait until the end of the week to see if it arrives before I poke CS.

Yessss!  Mine is in town this morning and scheduled to be delivered today!  On Saturday the delivery date was listed as Tuesday, so I really hope it's early.  Can hardly wait to see what SqH thinks of as Tokyo shades.  I want something kinda wild!

Yessss!  Mine is in town this morning and scheduled to be delivered today!  On Saturday the delivery date was listed as Tuesday, so I really hope it's early.  Can hardly wait to see what SqH thinks of as Tokyo shades.  I want something kinda wild!
Please post pictures!!

Hi, my name is Sara, and I'm new here! Snow day today in New York so I got my box early

from the left: shibuya- magenta micro glitter, ginza- sky blue shimmer and roppongi- lime glitter

Quote: Originally Posted by thehook21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi, my name is Sara, and I'm new here! Snow day today in New York so I got my box early

from the left: shibuya- magenta micro glitter, ginza- sky blue shimmer and roppongi- lime glitter

Those make me happy! Now I can't wait til I get my box, which is supposed to be tomorrow. Yay!

Hi, my name is Sara, and I'm new here! Snow day today in New York so I got my box early from the left: shibuya- magenta micro glitter, ginza- sky blue shimmer and roppongi- lime glitter
Welcome! Thanks for sharing. Those look beautiful!

Ooh, my kinds of colors! Totally not what I was expecting for February! Sky blue shimmer? There is always room for another one in my life. Is the green base a cream or a shimmer?

Woot!  Those colors and finishes make me happy!!  And, hey, I got one of the names right, Ginza.  I think these colors and finishes go very well with Harajuku style as advertised.

Btw, Sara, you might want to make your picture hidden but clickable for those who don't want to see the colors yet... although this thread IS labeled spoilers.  ;-)

Back