February 2014 -- SquareHue SPOILERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I finally cancelled when they revealed the Jan colors but reupped when they announced Tokyo as Feb. So glad I did. These are right up my alley!

My box came today and I love these colors! Exactly what I had in mind when I imagined Harajuku inspired colors. 
wub.gif

Shibuya is not a duochrome, it's a microglitter. If you look very close, that's where the purple tones are coming from. 
smile.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My box came today and I love these colors! Exactly what I had in mind when I imagined Harajuku inspired colors. 
wub.gif

Shibuya is not a duochrome, it's a microglitter. If you look very close, that's where the purple tones are coming from. 
smile.gif

I agree; the colors are perfect for the theme.  I think a polish can be both a duochrome and a glitter; no matter where the second color comes from, it looks different at different angles so to me that's a duochrome. 
biggrin.gif

Interesting about voting for the June box!  Definitely not palette 1 for me (I like brown but not in the summer, and I usually hate orange) but it's hard to choose between 2 & 3.  Hmmmm.  Ended up voting for #2 because the blues in #3 look like colors we've already received.

I picked the one with two blues. I'm a blue fan. It would be really fun if the sand color was a textured sparkle!

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is it just me/my lighting, or does the green have some orange shimmer in it?

It has a pearlescent shimmer.

Thanks SO MUCH for posting this picture!!  I'm brand new to Square Hue and impatiently awaiting my first box that should arrive any day now!!  I am SO EXCITED about these colors!!!  They look so pretty!!!  It makes me nervous to not know in advance what colors are coming, so I had to check and see if anyone posted.  THANK YOU!!

Back