February 2016 PopSugar Must Have Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lexilouflowers, on 14 Feb 2016 - 12:08 PM, said:Did anyone receive two boxes?! I referred my mom and we both got one box with the blush/bronzer duo and another box without the blush/bronzer. I was so shocked when we both got two! I know I will use everything except two scarves, but I'll save one as a gift!
Did the one with the blush/bronzer include all of the February items (i.e. VS card, cream, balm, etc)?  Either way  - congrats!

I did get the cloth and it has yet to see use, so you're both fine. It's like a thin diaper. I just use a wash cloth and it works fine. I really like the cleansing balm too. It cleanses my skin thoroughly with out drying it out.

This box is a fun one. I'm so bummed about the ring though it is so adorable but barely fits my pinky! I went on their website to order one or see if I could exchange it for a larger size but they only have size 6 left. Boohoo! The little jewelry dish is so sweet and the cookie mix is hidden away from me for my January turned in to February detox months and waiting to be discovered for easter maybe or my birthday in April. 

For anyone who didn't get a cloth I got a bunch of generic muslin cloths on Amazon to use with my Clinique cleansing balm and they work great. I wash them together in a lingerie bag in whatever kind of laundry I'm doing and they've held up just fine.

*My first post! I just signed up for a subscription for this box and decided to register here to get excited for them!
Welcome! This is such a fun way to share our excitement and some complaints too. I think you will really enjoy the participation with this group. Pop Sugar has been my favorite sub of all so far despite a few glitches so Enjoy!

Advice?  Don't refer people to Popsugar.  It's literally like it's a different company now.  Their customer service is nonexistent.  Maybe they grew too big to care about their install base now.  

Sorry, I know that's not helpful. You can definitely try their CS.  But from what I have seen since around Oct/Nov, it isn't going to get you anywhere.  They have my address listed wrong in their website (and listed as my primary address) and they said they cannot change it.  Every time I order something, I have an extra step to do before completing my order (change address). It's incredibly bizarre that they have NO capabilities of changing my primary address on my account.  It's not even my name. It was someone I gifted once - and they merged all my accounts and picked that as my primary address.

EDIT: I do totally hope they honor your referrals!  Just losing faith in them quickly. Had promises of broken things replaced...never to see it replaced after way too many communications. 
I hear you and I agree the customer service is bad. Luckily there have been minimal issue for me. I just really got excited for my referrals and they continue to ignore my emails.

I hear you and I agree the customer service is bad. Luckily there have been minimal issue for me. I just really got excited for my referrals and they continue to ignore my emails.
No word yet?  It seems like (for some reason) their CS has done a 180 degree turn and responding now. 

I'm so bummed about the ring though it is so adorable but barely fits my pinky! I went on their website to order one or see if I could exchange it for a larger size but they only have size 6 left. Boohoo!
Did you try to stretch your ring out?  My arrow was almost completely closed and I was able to bend it quite a bit so it slides on and off my ring finger quite easily now.  I would say I bumped it up a good two sizes. 

Back