February 2016 PopSugar Must Have Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My box went from stuck in processing for over a week to delivery yesterday - yay! Hopefully that will be the case with everyone else.  The last 2 boxes have been great and SO worth the 6-month deal; I will definitely renew if the boxes stay this good.

I figured since I signed back up my box would be slow to ship, but I asked them to see what they would say and this is their response:

Thanks for reaching out! We just took a look at your account and your box is currently processing in our warehouse, but it should be shipped out within the next few business days. We are shipping a larger volume of boxes this month and there has been a bit of a delay, but we are working hard to get your boxes out to you as soon as possible! Once it has been shipped off you will receive an email with your tracking information. Hope you enjoy it!

I highly recommend signing up with Fedex for package tracking (it is free)- my account still says processing but according to Fedex my box shipped a while ago and is due to arrive on Friday

I figured since I signed back up my box would be slow to ship, but I asked them to see what they would say and this is their response:

Thanks for reaching out! We just took a look at your account and your box is currently processing in our warehouse, but it should be shipped out within the next few business days. We are shipping a larger volume of boxes this month and there has been a bit of a delay, but we are working hard to get your boxes out to you as soon as possible! Once it has been shipped off you will receive an email with your tracking information. Hope you enjoy it!
The funny thing - we all got the same email.  They didnt look at our accounts nor check w/ the warehouse. It's just what they say to everyone who inquires. Getting a little antsy about shipment because some people posted versions where they said if it didnt ship by end of week, they would either ship another or credit. I don't think that's cool.  honor the boxes before sending free ones to bloggers like MSA to sell more (and then sell out).

The funny thing - we all got the same email.  They didnt look at our accounts nor check w/ the warehouse. It's just what they say to everyone who inquires. Getting a little antsy about shipment because some people posted versions where they said if it didnt ship by end of week, they would either ship another or credit. I don't think that's cool.  honor the boxes before sending free ones to bloggers like MSA to sell more (and then sell out).
I got the same email a few days ago when I inquired about my missing $15 credit (still missing) so I figured I would also ask about my box.  Definitely a canned response.  Since I paid for this box I would at least hope to get the merchandise.  Only in the sub box world can you pay for something and not receive it.

Received my shipping notice yesterday after I contacted them. Of course it's in the label created phase, so who know how long that will last. Then it will go up and down the state of California before I get it, so if it moves this week, I'll have it next week. 

As frustrated as I am with Popsugar customer service right now this may just be my favorite box ever.  I cannot think of one thing in this box that I won't use.  In fact I used the balm, wore the ring and scarf, and used the lotion within minutes of opening the box.  The ring is seriously so incredible cute. Cannot wait to use the VS card eeeek so fun!  The tray was a little smaller than I expected but oh so cute perfect for a vanity or night table --- I love the little trays they send I ll take more trays and more scarves and maybe a candle too LOL.  Anyhoo I hope everyone receives their boxes soon its definitely one thats worth the wait!  Enjoy ladies!

As frustrated as I am with Popsugar customer service right now this may just be my favorite box ever. I cannot think of one thing in this box that I won't use. In fact I used the balm, wore the ring and scarf, and used the lotion within minutes of opening the box. The ring is seriously so incredible cute. Cannot wait to use the VS card eeeek so fun! The tray was a little smaller than I expected but oh so cute perfect for a vanity or night table --- I love the little trays they send I ll take more trays and more scarves and maybe a candle too LOL. Anyhoo I hope everyone receives their boxes soon its definitely one thats worth the wait! Enjoy ladies!
I love that little ring- it's super cute & actually really sparkly. I wore it as a midi ring on my middle finger & it's perfect! This is definitely one of the top contender best PS boxes... It was fun to open & I loved the heart tissue paper- what a special little touch!

For anyone who has tried the face cream, is the cleansing cloth anything special? Mine didn't come with it and I'm debating trying to deal with CS or not...

For anyone who has tried the face cream, is the cleansing cloth anything special? Mine didn't come with it and I'm debating trying to deal with CS or not...
Mine did not come w/ a cloth either, I debated also to contact PS, but decided it was ok that I did not get a cloth and I could live without it!  Glad to know that it was not my box also.  I have learned you have to pick your battles with them.  I won my last one, don't really feel like pushing this particular incident!

Was it supposed to?

I just tossed my muslin cloths since they've become all ratty. I was just going to use a plain old wash cloth.

Emrogers13, on 10 Feb 2016 - 12:52 PM, said:For anyone who has tried the face cream, is the cleansing cloth anything special? Mine didn't come with it and I'm debating trying to deal with CS or not...
I didn't get one either but had seen it on the MSA post - perhaps she was the only one that received one?

Everything about this month's box was a WIN for me.  It got to me before V-Day, and I love everything in it.  I'm sorry others have encountered issues with CS, I must be the complete exception, because I've never had a problem with their CS.  Maybe I've just been lucky, but I do try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.  Great job PopSugar; your best box yet  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My box will be here tomorrow, I'm so excited! This is the earliest I have ever received a box from them. I can't wait to open all my goodies, it's in time for my birthday, yay! I have to say I think this is the best box I have received from them so far, I'll use everything. Hope this keeps up! 

So, I changed my delivery address (in the middle of a move and since I didn't know when or even if PS would ever ship I thought I'd switch it to my work address).

My box shows as "delivered" today but of course it wasn't.  I called the Post Office and they said that basically the mailman probably screwed up so they'll have him look for it tomorrow.  Post Office said that possibly it got put in someone else's box and hopefully that person will bring it up to my office.  Um, gee, and if they don't? 

I had such a nightmare time dealing with 4 charges for 1 order with PS that I don't foresee them being remotely helpful on this.

Anyone had this type of experience?  Hopefully there's a good outcome story out there!

Oooh it probably looks super cute as a midi ring... I have teeny fingers so its just a regular ring for me.  I wore the ring scarf and socks today and I m totally loving the face balm!  I ve only had the box for a day and I think its already my most used box ha!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back