February 2016 PopSugar Must Have Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so I just checked my fed ex while on hold at office and mine is finally moving.  It has an estimated delivery date of January 9th.  Hoping it will be here on Saturday.  Would be awesome!!!

VS $20 coupon? Eh... I'm plus size so not much I can buy there, right?
There's lots of beauty things to choose from! I have this lotion in the Shea scent and really like it. It's not super strong like a lot of VS scents, and lasts all day. I also have the body oil in the same scent and love it! I think they're $18ea, or 2 for $25.

This looks like a great box! I can't wait to get mine.....but I will wait as I'm like the dead last person to get my PSMH fix. But that's ok I  know it will get here eventually. 

I like the cookie mix, but have had cupcakes on the brain thanks to someone LOL  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> , so a cupcake mix would have been cool, ha. 

I think this is the first time I have gotten a cleansing balm in a box (despite suggesting it to Bianca from quarterly and Stephanie from the now defunct pashbox a zillion times), so I am really excited about that. 

The cleansing balm is AMAZING!

The ring was TINY- had to stretch it to even fit my 11-year-old but it is cute for her.

I love the scarf (not sure it is worth that much $ but it is nice!)

I'm failing to understand how Popsugar can't get these all out at the same time.  So many people have them - and yet many sit waiting ... they said they have a high volume this month.  well some folks have been w/ them for 4 yrs.  It would be nice to be one of the first ...

I have a tracking number but it isn't due to arrive until next Wednesday. I think it is so weird how it is coming form Sacramento and I'm in Los Angeles but it still takes a week? Oh well. Worth the anticipation most of the time! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I have a question for you ladies. I have sent emails out using the referral link Pop Sugar provides and I had two friends use it to subscribe, but my account has never shown a referral credit ever. When I ask Pop Sugar they don't ever resopond. Has any one else had this problem? Any advice?

Thanks!

Advice?  Don't refer people to Popsugar.  It's literally like it's a different company now.  Their customer service is nonexistent.  Maybe they grew too big to care about their install base now.  

Sorry, I know that's not helpful. You can definitely try their CS.  But from what I have seen since around Oct/Nov, it isn't going to get you anywhere.  They have my address listed wrong in their website (and listed as my primary address) and they said they cannot change it.  Every time I order something, I have an extra step to do before completing my order (change address). It's incredibly bizarre that they have NO capabilities of changing my primary address on my account.  It's not even my name. It was someone I gifted once - and they merged all my accounts and picked that as my primary address.

EDIT: I do totally hope they honor your referrals!  Just losing faith in them quickly. Had promises of broken things replaced...never to see it replaced after way too many communications. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@ blank2aa, mine did the same thing, it sat there a week before it started to move.  Hopefully yours will be to you soon.  Mine should be here tomorrow or Monday!

I'm being annoying and I'm sorry!  Anyone not receive any form of tracking yet (from Popsugar or FedEx)?  I'm frustrated...and still waiting on my $15 credit from the candle debacle from the holiday box.  

Mine was out for delivery today, but since it goes to my office I won't get it until Monday.

I made blondies to tie me over till cookie time. But I'm only allowing myself a nibble and trying to keep the carbs in check over the weekend. 

Back