February 2016 PopSugar Must Have Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cloth came folded on top of the balm it had a little bow tied on  around it with a spatula/spoon attached to it .  It is just an ordinary muslin cloth-- not sure why many balms and face oils suggest removing with a muslin cloth instead of wash cloth but they do.

Teach22, on 10 Feb 2016 - 8:13 PM, said:The cloth came folded on top of the balm it had a little bow tied on  around it with a spatula/spoon attached to it .  It is just an ordinary muslin cloth-- not sure why many balms and face oils suggest removing with a muslin cloth instead of wash cloth but they do.
Thanks - I definitely didn't have one included but for me it's not worth contacting CS.   Re: the muslin cloth I was told by an Esthetician that it was because muslin cloths were much more gentle on the skin as compared to wash cloths and did a better job of removing dirt.

For anyone who didn't get a cloth I got a bunch of generic muslin cloths on Amazon to use with my Clinique cleansing balm and they work great. I wash them together in a lingerie bag in whatever kind of laundry I'm doing and they've held up just fine.

*My first post! I just signed up for a subscription for this box and decided to register here to get excited for them!

For anyone who didn't get a cloth I got a bunch of generic muslin cloths on Amazon to use with my Clinique cleansing balm and they work great. I wash them together in a lingerie bag in whatever kind of laundry I'm doing and they've held up just fine.

*My first post! I just signed up for a subscription for this box and decided to register here to get excited for them!
Thanks for the info. And welcome is Feb. Your first box? Enjoy!

Thanks - I definitely didn't have one included but for me it's not worth contacting CS. Re: the muslin cloth I was told by an Esthetician that it was because muslin cloths were much more gentle on the skin as compared to wash cloths and did a better job of removing dirt.
Bummer. I don't blame you though I wouldn't want to deal w them either. Enjoy your goodies!

Is anyone STILL waiting for tracking?  I feel like I'm the only one.  I've contacted CS several times but they keep giving me the runaround. 

I got my box today. It is missing the $20 gift card to VS.....bummer. But I did get the face cloth and scoop for the cleansing balm, so that's something I guess. I will contact CS but I don't hold out hope of them sending me the gift card. 

I love the scarf, I'm a scarf addict, and this one is so soft and pretty. My husband is excited about the cookies LOL. Overall I am really enjoying this box, one of their better ones!

LadyGordon, on 11 Feb 2016 - 10:06 PM, said:
I got my box today. It is missing the $20 gift card to VS.....bummer. But I did get the face cloth and scoop for the cleansing balm, so that's something I guess. I will contact CS but I don't hold out hope of them sending me the gift card. 

I love the scarf, I'm a scarf addict, and this one is so soft and pretty. My husband is excited about the cookies LOL. Overall I am really enjoying this box, one of their better ones!
I hope that they are able to fix the $20 gift card quickly for you!

It was in a bright pink neon-ish plastic sleeve.  I thought it was an information card, but the gift card was inside it.  

I got my box today and really like it. It's even better now in person. I like the scarf and look forward to using it. The glass tray is cute and I'll keep it at my desk for storing jewelry. I've been wanting to try the Beautyencounter line so I'm excited to try the cleanser. I'm going to gift the ring and the cookie mix to a family member so this box works out well. Coconut is not my favorite body lotion scent but I'll try this lotion and see. I like that it's paraben free. Too bad I had ordered from VS just before this box came out. I could have used the gift card for the order.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was in a bright pink neon-ish plastic sleeve.  I thought it was an information card, but the gift card was inside it.  
Yeah I was looking for that, but didn't have one. I had seen a picture of someone else's. I contacted CS and they don't have any in stock currently, and said they should have them in 2 weeks and would let me know. I'll follow up with them and hopefully I'll eventually get one. 

I received my box today and I love it! I hope they keep this up. I have bony fingers, so the ring fits best on my middle finger, too big for my pinky. The cleanser had the cloth and spoon - thanks for the heads up about that ladies, I would not have remembered it was supposed to come with those. The scarf is so soft and pretty, the hearts aren't overwhelming at all. I'm not giving anything in this box away.

hi ladies-if anyone wants the lotion pm me for a trade-im open to almost anything. i really liked that malin + goetz face mask we got awhile ago if anyone still has it. i just rarely use lotion , i'm super sensitive to scents

Did anyone receive two boxes?! I referred my mom and we both got one box with the blush/bronzer duo and another box without the blush/bronzer. I was so shocked when we both got two! I know I will use everything except two scarves, but I'll save one as a gift!

Back