February 2016 PopSugar Must Have Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am low carbing, too.  The 1st couple of weeks are a b#$%h but I am finally in the spot where I am not craving sweets too much and I feel so much better!  My appetite is greatly diminished, too.  I found that sticking to real foods and minimal processed foods helps a lot.  Hang in there, you'll get there, too, Bizgirlva!

I lost about 25 lbs this way a few years back but lost my way when I had to assume power of attorney over my 96 year old grandmother in her last year of life.  Caring about what I put in my body went out the window because I was an emotional wreck.  I am finally now in the state of mind to get back to that healthy, more energetic place.  

I turn 50 in April so I want to get to be my best me this year!

I feel for u no carbers, i also have to be on a low carb diet, since i found out i had poly cystic ovarian syndrom , which causes mass weight gain and makes it hard to lose weight, carbs are not my friend !

Getting back to the main topic, i am super excited for the feb box! I think there will be something chocolate, maybe a pictue frame for the "adoring " category, also hoping for a scarf or nice druzy jewelry .

ok so is anyone else's box just sitting and saying label created?  I got an email for PS on the 28th saying my box was on its way, but no movement!!! 

Here's the spoiler for Feb!

Screen Shot 2016-02-01 at 2.32.00 PM.png

VS $20 coupon?  Eh... I'm plus size so not much I can buy there, right?  
Should be good on anything in the store, beauty products, slippers etc.

I just hope it's not something silly like $20 off $75 or some other offer.

ETA: PS said on FB it's "like a gift card" and there is no spend limit.  That's refreshing. I work for L Brands so I hope I'm not excluded for some silly reason but if so I can give it to my sister.  I've eye'd this lotion before so I'm excited to try it, even though I have a bazillion lotions.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a sample tube of that lotion over the holidays. It sinks in really nicely and quickly. The smell is hit or miss though.

Looks good! Victoria's Secret heavy though.

Yay cookies!! I guess that's why they're coming so early so they can be made for VDay?

I'm personally not sure about the tray or ring but I think they can be swapped. Otherwise, it's one of the better February boxes.

This is a fun Valentines Day themed box!! The item Im most excited to try is the cleanser- God , I'm boring ! We finally got a midi ring ..How long have we been wanting one for... Lol! I think this box is going to be so fun to open... YaY!!

Back