Foreign Beauty Boxes Available for Delivery to the US?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by pinkgirlie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  This Korean cosmetic website is offering FREE SHIPPING to USA customers thru April !  Its not a subscription service but they have a lot of cute stuff !

http://www.beauteque.com/
I had signed up after seeing it in the Memebox thread. Thankfully the amount was infinitessimal enough to fit into my burgeoning credit card.

I also sent them screenshots of my follows and asked for the second box. I didn't receive a reply but the first order is marked as shipped :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I had signed up after seeing it in the Memebox thread. Thankfully the amount was infinitessimal enough to fit into my burgeoning credit card. I also sent them screenshots of my follows and asked for the second box. I didn't receive a reply but the first order is marked as shipped :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
My first box shipped yesterday morning uk time . By last night it has already got to the stage of shipping before flying over. They emailed back to say they have been inundated with international orders as well as American orders that they have to wait for more supplies . And that the free boxes are being sent out either with the box or to follow via there footing the shipping. Looking on the site many products are not there from selling out.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My first box shipped yesterday morning uk time . By last night it has already got to the stage of shipping before flying over. They emailed back to say they have been inundated with international orders as well as American orders that they have to wait for more supplies . And that the free boxes are being sent out either with the box or to follow via there footing the shipping. Looking on the site many products are not there from selling out.
Yeah, I'm waiting for them to stock up on products because there's not really much to choose from at the moment.

This Korean cosmetic website is offering FREE SHIPPING to USA customers thru April !  Its not a subscription service but they have a lot of cute stuff ! http://www.beauteque.com/
Thank you for the sample link I got my free samples today, I decided I'm going to use my GWP Birchbox tray as my sample holder for now. I used the little bottles tonight it's a toner and lotion.

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Looks like they repeated the Jane Clare Blueberry mask and La Roche Posay from last October or so :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
yes not great, but for £13 better than what we got in some glossy and birch boxes.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My glam guru box arrived. Lovely things to buy this month.
Is glam guru a good sub??

received my vegan cuts box today ,lost in shipping but resent in under a week, worldwide shipping,

i am liking this box lately ,in the uk we have 1 good veggie vegan decent box souk souk , i stopped the vegan kind box as it was not great. 

Hi Ladies, I have purchased 2 boxes (February and March) from Vanity Troves (sorry not delivering to US) so far. Vanity Trove only available to Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia and Taiwan (if not mistaken). There are MYR50 (about USD15) per box. I am happy with their service and all the products I have received.
They are a mixture of high end and drugstore brands.

Back