Foreign Beauty Boxes Available for Delivery to the US?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had got the blue version of the Annie's Way mask in the September box.

@Lorna ljblog I have to thank you for mentioning Pambox of Thailand to me - I begged and although they do not ship worldwide (Pambox has been taken over by Vanity Trove now), they made a one-time exception and sent me this.

i saw your blog post up..glad they could send you 1,it pays to ask it seems a good box.i couldn't believe the bdj box i begged for before totally used everything up and forgot to review.

so glad you got to try it.

there are lots of monthly subs on etsy as well.my list keeps growing.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  i saw your blog post up..glad they could send you 1,it pays to ask it seems a good box.i couldn't believe the bdj box i begged for before totally used everything up and forgot to review.

so glad you got to try it.

there are lots of monthly subs on etsy as well.my list keeps growing.
BDJ simply refuses to reply and Salad flatly refuses to ship to me despite offering to pay for the extra postage :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

We have to have another chat over the next few days so I can get a few more names off you!

Quote: Originally Posted by FracturedFemme /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'd appreciate that, thanks! The lucky box LOOKS like a great value, but it all depends on the sample sizes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hi FracturedFemme

Just to let you know that customs here still have the package with the August bachordered Glamabox + Luckybox, I did not forget about you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And customs just released February Glamabox... go figure... I have no idea how they work lol

So, now that Memebox is cutting Europe and Australia, what boxes are you going to order to replace Memebox??

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So, now that Memebox is cutting Europe and Australia, what boxes are you going to order to replace Memebox??
They've chucked Asia as well, except for Japan - I had thought Memebox and Lip Factory would provide my monthly beauty fix and they go and do this :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm hoping the K-Pop beauty box is out soon, hopefully March like they said before. If so, I'll pick that as a replacement. I want a proper Korean box that sends out brands such as Etude House and Innisfree as well. Wish Box seems to be sleeping and it's looking a bit bleak, Asian-box-wise :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm also thinking of giving a month's run to the Vegan Cuts Box (drooling over what @Lorna ljblog gets from them).

Lorna makes me drool over her blog...

Btw Renu, is Glam Guru in coma too?

And Glamabox, they now asked me for 12usd for shipping... I used to pay 7usd.

I have emailed kpop just now as memebox arnt rushing through emails it seems. As the market is open for the taking they should know the gap is there for the taking. The new Wishbox doesn't make me say buy me . I treat it as a one off box subscription when wanted. GlamGuru have a new box soon they say coming out.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have emailed kpop just now as memebox arnt rushing through emails it seems. As the market is open for the taking they should know the gap is there for the taking.
The new Wishbox doesn't make me say buy me . I treat it as a one off box subscription when wanted.

GlamGuru have a new box soon they say coming out.
:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Can't wait for Glam Guru :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And I do hope K-Pop go International and not just US.

Glam Guru's new box will be cruelty-free/organic!

@Lorna ljblog - do let us know what KPop says.

I emailed First Love Beauty since I was quite desperate for the Korean brands and never heard back. Has anyone bought a box from them of late? It doesn't look like they are active at all :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

First love beauty have given me links for paying they set up payee. Will look for there emai. I loved the box I got. They needed more people to join up I believe. Kpop have replied that they will email me over the weekend they holding a meeting this afternoon putting finishing touches ready for the big reveal. So should hear back within a week. Or sooner.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is glamabox paypal payment?
Yes - you can email cs at glamabox dot com - no spaces lol - for an invoice and shipping quote.

Yes it is jane just go to glamabox and contact button ssy your in the UK they send you a paypal invoice 175 hkusd about £14 ish and then sign up for an account to do your info and like and dislikes . Fully track able shipping love my boxes from them

I'll be dropping by too, I'm desperate for a Memebox replacement. I seriously can't believe they're doing this to us - very disappointing
frown.gif

Kpopbb have said they are sorting out the legal side with there legal team for worldwide shipping they have seen what has happened with the other box and there Korean side as well.once everything is ironed out then they will go live. They will be doing 1 box at a time not multiples. They are still being approached by cosmetic companies and getting snowed under. They urge you all to use the website to sign up on the newsletter as you will get mailed first and then add Facebook page and be ready for it going live. They are already expecting more buisness from Europe and Australia Esther than America who have so much choice already. They will email again closer to more info they can give

Back