Foreign Beauty Boxes Available for Delivery to the US?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just set up an account on wish trend. and then you just add to the trolley.only the latest boxes will be in stock if it doesn't let you add to cart it will be out of stock.

there must be a new one coming soon.

Question to all of you: Were there products in these boxes that you absolutely fell in love with since? If so, why do you love and recommend them? I noticed a few people said the star cream is great.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Question to all of you: Were there products in these boxes that you absolutely fell in love with since? If so, why do you love and recommend them? I noticed a few people said the star cream is great.
I've repurchased the Star Cream. Amazing for oily skin and no breakouts. I also loved a "jelly" mask from Glamabox, it brightened my face in one use. I haven't repurchased it as I have way too many masks to get through, though. Also absolutely love the Max Clinic foaming oil cleanser from Wish Box 15. I like it more than Bioderma for removing makeup, and that is saying something! They sent enough for a couple of months - one sachet lasts me around 8-10 days, as you only need a fingertip of product, and they sent some 10 sachets. But I will repurchase it when I run out.

Glamabox January 2014 is just in. Warning: Spoilers ahead! So I've put up a picture where you can't see actual contents.

This month was a bit meh for me. I got:

A Hello Kitty Graffitti Nail Polish in Respect - full size

Sfarangs Eye Repairing Balm - 5ml

A collagen sheet mask

Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser - 29ml

La Roche Posay Toleriane samples - 2 x 2ml and a 4ml cleanser sachet.

Other than the nail polish, which I love, and the eye cream which I'll definitely try, the rest are... well, Cetaphil in a beauty box isn't my cup of tea for $24. They could have thrown in another Korean/Japanese sample of something. And that's the second time I've got La Roche Posay in three months :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got my Memebox #4 - thrilled to bits with it, and I'm kicking myself for not getting #6 and #7 (all sold out now). I'm waiting for box #5 now. Contents and picture:

1. Goodall Repair Plus Essential Oil 15ml
    [*]LJH Dr's Care Vita Propolis Ampoule 5ml
    [*]Lanoa Natural Handmade Soap 100gm
    [*]The Shampoo Plus Natural Waterless Shampoo 50ml
    [*]Clio V 21 Water BB Cream 15ml
    [*]Iope Bio Essence Intensive Conditioning Program 18ml
    [*]Laneige Snow Crystal Lip Gloss 3gm
    [*]T.E.N. CremorLab Mineral Treatment Essence 100ml
    [*]Peripera Peri's Tint in Mandarin Juice 2.5ml
    [*]Danahan Bon Yeon Jin Essence 12ml

Missing out on #6 and #7 was my worst mistake - so far - in 2014 :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm not really interested in the Lucky Box because I'm getting #4 and #5 already.

I have gotten 2,3 and 4 already and love them! I am waiting on 5,6,7 and I did order the Lucky box as I loved the products in the first 3 boxes too. But 5,6,7 are also included in the Lucky Box!

Has anyone ordered any of the special boxes from Glamabox?

I have Christmas money I haven't used yet, and their lucky box and diy mask box look really good right now...

but they're 47 dollars shipped to the US when you put them together. Are the samples you get generally good quality/worth it?

Quote: Originally Posted by FracturedFemme /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Has anyone ordered any of the special boxes from Glamabox?

I have Christmas money I haven't used yet, and their lucky box and diy mask box look really good right now...

but they're 47 dollars shipped to the US when you put them together. Are the samples you get generally good quality/worth it?
Hi

I have ordered lucky box but it is still on it's way, so I don't know how the products are. They left HK on the 27th January and still haven't arrived my country. I can let you know when I get it, if you want.

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi

I have ordered lucky box but it is still on it's way, so I don't know how the products are. They left HK on the 27th January and still haven't arrived my country. I can let you know when I get it, if you want.
I'd appreciate that, thanks! The lucky box LOOKS like a great value, but it all depends on the sample sizes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by FracturedFemme /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'd appreciate that, thanks! The lucky box LOOKS like a great value, but it all depends on the sample sizes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Ok!

I will let you know as soon as I get it, though I am not sure when that will be...

I knew they would send a decent box when I skipped!! Murphy's Law :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> What with the Memebox explosion and my usual Lip Factory, I felt Glamabox could go, and they've gone and sent generously-sized samples this month.

I ordered February Glamabox too, but it will take ages to reach me lool

But it is nice to know it is a good one! Thanks!

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm writing my blog post up at present. the gel mask is good i got the red wine one. 
Let me know as soon as it is up! please...

Back