Foreign Beauty Boxes Available for Delivery to the US?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! I hope Glam Guru brings out a new box soon!

People, Wishtrend has released a new Wish Box today since the 14th box sold out before we could even look at it. I've just ordered mine - it contains makeup and skin care. A bit too sachet-y for my liking but they've enclosed between 3 and 10 sachets of the same product so it's as good as a deluxe sample in my book. I expect it to sell out before the end of the month like the last time. This one is $19.99 and I ordered a few other things to offset the postage (and used a voucher from my last order). I don't think I can share the link here, though :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Can't wait for my box to arrive!

I'm also going to skip the 15th Wish Box. My 13 and 14 are scheduled to arrive tomorrow, can't wait to play with those new goodies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oooh, do share the contents of Wish Box 13! I love everything in #14.

They've already released #16 as well but I'm skipping as I really don't think it's worth $49.99 + postage for some vitamin E creams alone!

My November Glamabox arrived today - it was just $22 including registered international shipping for me (Lorna, have you got yours?) Here are the contents:

got mine too,just got home from work can't wait to open and try it all.my son has already owned the box as he said it is so cool.

just waiting for my loot crate and flavr box for the month to arrive now.

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So far, I know for sure that these ship worldwide, to any country on the planet (table copied from my Excel file; I know... I have list-OCD). Lots of boxes left to be contacted - please share if you know of any others!

NAME OF INTL. B.BOX TO AND FROM TOTAL $ including p&p PRODUCTS PAYMENT TRIED/REVIEWED Approx cost per item MISCELLANEOUS REMARKS GLAM GURU BOX Israel > Worldwide $28 ww Six+ full/travel PAYPAL YES

$4 full/travel size Customised; regd pp, good customer-care LIP FACTORY BOX USA > Worldwide $32 ww Six full-size + PAYPAL YES $5.20, all FULL size Makeup-centric; customised, great c/care GLAMABOX Hong Kong > ww HK$186 ww (US$24) Five+ PAYPAL YES $8 full/sample Hand-picked brands, good c/care, regd pp SAHSHE USA > Worldwide $27 ww Five samples CredCrd YES $2.2 per sample For dusky beauties. SALAD BOX Philippines > ww $ Four+ (2 full+) PAYPAL     Awaiting postage details A BEAUTIFUL WORLD UK > Worldwide £20+12pp 10+ PAYPAL   £3.2 per sample Biannual ECO EMI USA > Worldwide $38 ww         All organic+snack items TRUE BEAUTY USA > Worldwide $40 ww         Three kinds of boxes: flirt, vegan, roman BEAUTY BY VICKY Netherlands > ww     PAYPAL     Awaiting postage DISCOVER WITH MARTA USA > Worldwide $25.50 ww         Anti-ageing-centric, Bi-monthly WISH BOX Korea > Worldwide $19.99+ ww         Korean skin care-centric BEAUTYLISHIOUS UK > Worldwide ~£20 ww         Maternity leave, so future uncertain GlamourDoll EYES OTM
USA > Worldwide $6 + pp Two PAYPAL     A pigment, something else, bonus. LIMITED numbers GLITTER GUILTY PLEASURES USA > Worldwide $28 ww         One full size polish, one mini, one snack STAR BOX USA > Worldwide $28 ww         Star products only The Delicate Diva USA > Worldwide $20 + 22pp Six or so PAYPAL     Skin care, art and craft by artists GLOWWBOX UK > Worldwide £15+12.95pp Five       For dusky beauties
Disclaimer - These are entirely my findings as shared on my blog (tried ones reviewed in detail). I have never received a box or a PR sample free in my life.
How do you get GlamaBox in the US.  When I try to subscribe it says :

We currently ship only to Hong Kong, Taiwan, China and Singapore.

Quote: Originally Posted by PaulaG /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  How do you get GlamaBox in the US.  When I try to subscribe it says :

We currently ship only to Hong Kong, Taiwan, China and Singapore.
Hi Paula, just email [email protected], they should be able to sort that out.

Hi Paula, just email [email protected], they should be able to sort that out.
Thanks, doing so now.  And I'm loving your blog, BeautyJunction!!

Quote: Originally Posted by PaulaG /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thanks, doing so now.  And I'm loving your blog, BeautyJunction!!
Gosh thank you! That's very kind!

I had emailed Glamabox for spoilers, but they didn't say a word except that the box design would change :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You email glamabox direct. Love there boxes got others to sign up already. Awaiting info back from vegan cuts box for shipping as well.

My Wishtrend box #15 arrived, and I had two extra freebies in addition to what was in the box. Am already loving some of the things. Here are pics.

@OiiO Hope your Wish boxes arrived!

My Wishtrend box #15 arrived, and I had two extra freebies in addition to what was in the box. Am already loving some of the things. Here are pics.

@OiiO Hope your Wish boxes arrived!

Yes they did!

I've repurchased the Star Cream. It's the only face cream/moisturiser that has managed to keep my super-oily face matte for longer than half an hour so far! Amazing how these Korean cosmetics really do what they say!

I've repurchased the Star Cream. It's the only face cream/moisturiser that has managed to keep my super-oily face matte for longer than half an hour so far! Amazing how these Korean cosmetics really do what they say!
I know right? I have no idea how it works, but it does! I have combination skin, and it keeps it matte but doesn't overdry it.

Thanks so much for starting this thread..so cool! I bought Wishbox #14 today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> nice to see that everyone is enjoying their foreign boxes!

Has anyone else got their Christmas edition Glamabox? I've just got back from vacation to find it. Here's what I got:

The thing in the bubblewrap is chicken essence and the thing at the bottom is a "body wrap". The white tube is a Max Factor brightening mascara. Which would have been fine, but it says for green eyes and my eyes are as dark as can be. I can use the suncreen, the skin serum and the BB cream sachets. The box looks very Christmassy:

I haven't made up my mind about getting the January box yet. Probably yes, since they'll send everyone else Chanel full-size lippies the moment I unsubscribe, according to Murphy's Law.

P.S. Glamabox is the one from Hong Kong, that ships worldwide. This is my fifth box from them.

Yes @Beautyjunction. I received mine . Blog. Is online. The chicken stock I drank did my cold wonders. Loved the wrap round my waist over night.your box is the same as mine. Loved it. Got my first vegan cuts beauty box shipped to the uk as well. Great boxes

Back