Foreign Beauty Boxes Available for Delivery to the US?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As and when you want to use them. There should be voucher in the box too 20% in last one so just keep doing reviews onsite to build up for a splurge shop . Have you seen the £100 hamper wow. That is worth saying reviewing points for.

the code for 10%off is XMAS10 if any of you need to cut the cost by 10%.one to sign up for the spring summer one is £20 so a little cheaper .

for all of you ww the british beauty blogger does a box with all companies throwing products her way.the other day she did the winter box and over half were from scandanvian countries buying .but like abeautifulworld can sell out in hours,so another seasonal box to put a bookmark too hers are £25.she up links on the day at 7 am and posts a preview you tube video a week or so before so click on her you tube for info.

The hamper is beyond my budget for now, though it looks great! Can't wait for the Spring box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm loving the First Love Beauty Box from Korea! Is it a monthly sub or on-demand?

A Beautiful World's Christmas box has sold out already! And they shipped mine within five minutes of the sale - by international registered airmail. Royal Mail international shipping rates are insane, so I think it has been a very good deal, given the full-size contents of the box!

i told you they go quick mine is shipped hope i get it tomorrow.although don't know how to post pics on here ,but my blog link  is now so doesn't matter.

Let us know when you get it! For posting photos, there's a small icon on the extreme left (below the "Source" button on the top row), of the second row of the reply-box, where I'm typing this reply. It's a rectangular icon of what looks like two mountains and the sun. Just click it and you'll be able to browse the image location on your computer, choose the size and share it here!

My box has arrived . It's fab.

Wow! Mine will take another week according to the tracking info they sent me. Some gorgeous skin care in there. Which did you like better, A/W or this? And I wish they'd popped in a nice Butter London shimmery red in there!

It's hard as both were full size I loved the IndieLEE Andsw basics . I love both as they are great for there own reasons . You will understand when you get yours. Love the white choc mu product.

Some of these look really amazing! It's hard finding ones who ship to Canada even, so I can imagine how hard worldwide must be. Definitely checking some of these out when the cash flow is a bit more... flowy. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Following.

I LOVE this thread! I am going through it now to pick which ones I want to try.I might have to cancel a few of my US boxes for a little while so I can work through the list. 

oh man.  bad idea for me to read this thread - lol

I love the one from Israel (except I cannot read Hebrew :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ) and the one from the UK is very interesting, but the shipping to the US is too much...

My Wishtrend boxes finally shipped, and they included a few extras as a welcome gift :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Can't wait to play with my new Korean goodies!

OMG My Wish Box from Wishtrend is awesome - I mean it! Only two items are not full-size and they're a generous 30ml each. Here's a picture and you can see a detailed review on my blog if you like. I can't wait for the next Wish Box... wish I'd ordered #13 as well, but it isn't worth ordering alone now that I've gone and used up the vouchers.

@Lorna ljblog I received my A Beautiful World Christmas box today and I. Love. Everything inside! There was an awesome smell of all those oils the moment I opened the box - the box was a bit squashed and bent in the post but all the bottles are okay! I'm trying the hair and scalp serum before my hair wash tomorrow.

Oh good news it's arrived @BeautyJunction. Just reading you blog post. I'm catching up doing my reviews for you beauty discovery box . Betrousseuk box, and Flavourlybox. And a few more as well.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  my glamour box arrived today ,part of 8 special boxes now all sold out ,i chose box number 5.

Super jelly about that Lancaster sample, I love their products!

Back