Foreign Beauty Boxes Available for Delivery to the US?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there I chose box 5 of limited GlamGuru I always blog them. Right Yes style Lip factory Salad box Wishtrend Bdj a little bartering got me that First love beauty box Begged for qvc test tube but got one. My little black beauty box Kapop is doing research for early next year box sign up on website for mailing list . Very good chat with them. Flowbox Fcs soap box Sample society Sm beauty box Mivva box Mememebox The natural beauty box omg never go near them nightmare company Cubox I'm currently finding they will ship to us not the uk. Many Korean. I will go through my book of list and add ones that have said no to uk but yes to USA. Australian boxes are the same USA no problem uk no go. Not another bill is another uk box Beautylicous is on maternity leave and sounds like no go after at present. We have 5 eco boxes starting tomorrow.

Thanks a million again!

QVC test tube and BDJ said no to me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Haven't heard of Mivva and SM beauty box - will shoot off an email! Do keep 'em coming!

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The Wishtrends "Experience Firsthand" box? I've just ordered one :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Should be here in 10-12 days.
Ahhhh you guys are enablers!!

Reference Product Unit price Quantity Total price   WISH BOX WISH BOX (No.13) : Summer Box 2 USD29.99 1 USD29.99 KLAIRS [KLAIRS] Rich Moist Soothing Mask 10 Sheets + Free 3 Sheets ! - Option : A. Set 1 (10 Sheets + Free 3 Sheets) USD11.94 1 USD11.94 WISH BOX WISH BOX (No.14) : Experience Firsthand USD9.99 1 USD9.99   Voucher name: Welcome to WISHTREND.com! (Free Shipping / Only Standard Shipping) -USD12.00   Products USD51.92   Discounts USD12.00   Gift-wrapping USD0.00   Shipping USD12.00   Total paid USD51.92

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ahhhh you guys are enablers!!

Reference Product Unit price Quantity Total price   WISH BOX WISH BOX (No.13) : Summer Box 2 USD29.99 1 USD29.99 KLAIRS [KLAIRS] Rich Moist Soothing Mask 10 Sheets + Free 3 Sheets ! - Option : A. Set 1 (10 Sheets + Free 3 Sheets) USD11.94 1 USD11.94 WISH BOX WISH BOX (No.14) : Experience Firsthand USD9.99 1 USD9.99   Voucher name: Welcome to WISHTREND.com! (Free Shipping / Only Standard Shipping) -USD12.00   Products USD51.92   Discounts USD12.00   Gift-wrapping USD0.00   Shipping USD12.00   Total paid USD51.92
You're tempting me to go get Box 13 as well! I missed out on the welcome vouchers since the one-month deadline had passed. I did get my first-ever CC cream though, with a Halloween discount, so not heartbreaking! Would love it if you could share Box 13 once you get it - and 14 as well; I'll share mine too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thailand Pambox Qoqo box Beauty hunter Malaysia Fabulous finds BBF box Wonder box Singapore Vanity trove ( love look if this one) Bellabox Glamabox Philipines Bdj Sample room Salad box Hongkong Glamabox Few more Pretty fix collections Get it beauty box Glossbox My women stuff beauty box Just a few more for you all

Vanity Trove, Bellabox and Wonder Box told me they wouldn't ship out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I contacted some Danish and East European boxes though postage was a deterrent - Birgits Box ($105!?!?!) Goodiebox and My Beauty Box in Denmark, Pinks Box in Bulgaria, In Secret Box and Wonder Box in Ukraine, Great Box in the Czech Republic, some lovely boxes from Greece - Beauty Test Box and Cherry Box - that I'm waiting to hear from, Lady Box (Czech, won't ship ww), "Beauty Box" in Switzerland (won't send ww) and so on. Will share more names after going through more of my emails!

Wow sooo much good information here. You guys are awesome.Please let us know what else you all find out. Tons of new ways to spend money...yay! Lol. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just received - and unboxed and reviewed - my October 2013 Glamabox and I love everything inside. Paid  only $22 including registered postage from Hong Kong, and there's loads of skin care in there. Thought I'd share being pleased with it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just received - and unboxed and reviewed - my October 2013 Glamabox and I love everything inside. Paid  only $22 including registered postage from Hong Kong, and there's loads of skin care in there. Thought I'd share being pleased with it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Can you post a pic?

Here you are:

And the box itself:

Really cool!!

Received an email about my Wish Trends box (ordered on Tuesday) - they're saying they've enclosed "some small gifts" with the box and have given me a 5% off voucher. And I thought postage was without tracking; turns out it's registered!

i am now a subscriber to glamabox
icon_smile.gif

Welcome to the Glama-fan-sisterhood :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hope you get the October box, I love everything inside and the sheet mask had enough serum for the whole body for one use and the face alone today. By the way, do share your blog, so we can look at your beauty boxes! @Lorna ljblog

ive added my blog to my signature i think thats ok in the rules.be warned its beauty box heavy.

i also have had 1 eco box decide not to start business today so am looking for another box to sub too.

@BeautyJunction  are you aware of a beautiful life xmas box due anyway now £50 ,i love this box and ships ww,most are all full-size .

I had signed up for A Beautiful World last month but it was sold out - got the Christmas box 10 minutes ago :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It was 49.50 quid, worldwide shipping free. I can't wait!

Off to check out your blog!

Yep I got my box as well. With the code and my review points for £25 bonus. I got some vouchers to use on the next ones as well. Love the boxes

Do you know how long the rewards points are valid for? Was hoping I could use them for the Spring box!

Back