Foreign Beauty Boxes Available for Delivery to the US?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Kpopbb have said they are sorting out the legal side with there legal team for worldwide shipping they have seen what has happened with the other box and there Korean side as well.once everything is ironed out then they will go live. They will be doing 1 box at a time not multiples. They are still being approached by cosmetic companies and getting snowed under. They urge you all to use the website to sign up on the newsletter as you will get mailed first and then add Facebook page and be ready for it going live. They are already expecting more buisness from Europe and Australia Esther than America who have so much choice already. They will email again closer to more info they can give
That's great, thanks so very much for sharing that, Lorna! I had emailed them yesterday and they said to keep track of their Facebook page lol. I hope they include Asia as well - the local ones in my country send out expired products or foil sachets alone, or cookies and playing cards instead of beauty products, so we have to rely on the ones that ship worldwide :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Kpopbb have said they are sorting out the legal side with there legal team for worldwide shipping they have seen what has happened with the other box and there Korean side as well.once everything is ironed out then they will go live. They will be doing 1 box at a time not multiples. They are still being approached by cosmetic companies and getting snowed under. They urge you all to use the website to sign up on the newsletter as you will get mailed first and then add Facebook page and be ready for it going live. They are already expecting more buisness from Europe and Australia Esther than America who have so much choice already. They will email again closer to more info they can give
Ah, that's great news, I'll certainly sign up for their newsletter and will follow their fb profile. I really hope they'll be what we need after Memebox dropped us this way.

Quote: Originally Posted by FracturedFemme /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'd appreciate that, thanks! The lucky box LOOKS like a great value, but it all depends on the sample sizes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hi!

I just got my Luckybag. I have just oppened to see what was inside. It looks great and I did get most of the samples I was hopping for.

I'll list what was NOT inside, from the list you can see at Glamabox.com

- QV Face Gentle Cleanser

- Anounce Hydra Serum + Creme

- Erb - Eastern Treat Aromatic Hand Cream

- Choice Collagen White Plus+ Hydrating Gel

- Eternal concept Hand+Foot Scrub + Mud cleansing Gel

I got everything else, wich is 11 products, as stated.

I tried to see the value and it's 117usd and I payed around 19. So I am very happy with this.

It says it's sold out at the moment, but I think it will probably be restocked - try emailing them.

I will try to take photos and paste them here.

I'm wondering if anyone can advise on any MUST HAVE items (makeup, skincare, etc) from Ireland / UK that we can't get (or is super more expensive) in the States? On holiday at the moment.  THX  -  a few had suggested 

Bourjois healthy mix foundation

Lanolips lemondade lip balm

Sleek blush palettes

Barry M Gelly nail polish

Bioderma (this is still supposed to be on the expensive side in the UK- it's a french product and they only recently even got it there)

Soap & Glory Kick Ass concealer

Bioderma Cleaning Water

Sleek 

Anything else?  Or any of these super great?  I need to out today in Dublin and look - and quickly tomorrow in London. THX!

Quote: Originally Posted by mishmish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm wondering if anyone can advise on any MUST HAVE items (makeup, skincare, etc) from Ireland / UK that we can't get (or is super more expensive) in the States? On holiday at the moment.  THX  -  a few had suggested 

Bourjois healthy mix foundation

Lanolips lemondade lip balm

Sleek blush palettes

Barry M Gelly nail polish

Bioderma (this is still supposed to be on the expensive side in the UK- it's a french product and they only recently even got it there)

Soap & Glory Kick Ass concealer

Bioderma Cleaning Water

Sleek 

Anything else?  Or any of these super great?  I need to out today in Dublin and look - and quickly tomorrow in London. THX!
bioderma is £9 a bottle in boots in london,the same shop you will get barry m, polishes,soap and glory and sleek,no need to hit selfridges with your list, 

nip+fab products.

models own,seventeen pallettes also in boots.

butter london polishes.

chubby sticks,

boots no 7 cosmetics and creams.

lush products are cheaper,

charlotte tilbury cosmetics in selfridges,

loccitane ,

so many choices for you,you listed many drug store items in your list,so you need to look in boots,superdrug,also pound stores for o.p.i.and seche polishes for £1and such like.

what other brands ,stuff you after.

edited to say most things are buy 2 get the 3rd free on most cosmetics,in boots,soap and glory,essie,sleek,etc etc.

also smashbox in boots,its better than sleek.

fuse nails are on offer in boots there polishes are like kure,

soap and glory kick ass is £9 in boots but also on 3for 2 products, 

if your in ireland or london hit tkmax for the beauty area cheap nail polishes,nails inc,o.p.i.,sec he,models own box sets for £8-£14.

Mavala nail polishes, you can get them in the US but they never have the new collections.

The UK always has them and I had to order from Mavalas UK office and has them sent to Canada (shipping was ok around $12...)

There is not too much UK stuff I want as all the brands listed are in the Canadian Drugstores (ok not Barry M or Lanolips).

Kneipp bath products are cheaper in UK than North America.

But if you want UK stuff Feelunique ships everywhere....w free shipping.

Bioderma cleansing water is nice, but just a frangrance-free miscellar water. there are so many brands that are just as good (Caudalie,clean clear,neutrogena). 

I'll say Marks N spencers for the snacks- they do not ship food to Canada.

Marks N Spencers bath products are nice and the body butter is exactly the same as Body shop (the aloe one is exact same).

Peach and almond scent is very nice too.

Also to note: the British pound is 2x the Canadian dollar and most British people do not realize that.

I bought a bunch of Mavala items and was bielled in British pounds. Did not check the exchange rate (stupid,but would have bought anyways so didn't bother).

Get my credit card bill and find out 50 british pounds was almost $100 Canadian.

-price was close to what the items retail in Canada,but surprized at the exchange rate!!!

Box alert:

Glam Guru is out of coma and has just released box #6! I just paid for mine. It is $32 including shipping - used to be $27. But there are more products this time - nine items, of which three are full-sized and eight are cruelty-free. They initially said the first 200 people would get nine products and then they sent another  email saying the box was $32 for nine products. Either way, can't wait for it to arrive!

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Box alert:

Glam Guru is out of coma and has just released box #6! I just paid for mine. It is $32 including shipping - used to be $27. But there are more products this time - nine items, of which three are full-sized and eight are cruelty-free. They initially said the first 200 people would get nine products and then they sent another  email saying the box was $32 for nine products. Either way, can't wait for it to arrive!
i went for the next option of $35 with another konjac sponge and another couple of samples on top of the $32.

I did want the extra samples, but have three unused Konjac sponges. They'll rot by the time I get around opening each, since my first one is still in good nick. 

How can I order Glam Guru box? I can find only their Hebrew website and I have no idea what to do with that.

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  How can I order Glam Guru box? I can find only their Hebrew website and I have no idea what to do with that.

You need to email info(at)glamguru(dot)co(dot)il and let them know you want a box, your preferences, if any, and address, - and send the Paypal amount to amir(At) same thing. Hope that helps!

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You need to email info(at)glamguru(dot)co(dot)il and let them know you want a box, your preferences, if any, and address, - and send the Paypal amount to amir(At) same thing.
thanks a lot!
smile.gif

I got my Rose Rose Shop Secret Box - it is not a subscription, but you get quite a few nice Korean full sizes and samples for just $25 which includes worldwide tracked shipping! I love this and will reorder after a few months, so I get different products lol. Here's what I got.

Eeeek, that Missha nail polish looks black but is actually a deep plum shatter.
I didn't know they offer the boxes again! Roseroseshop secret box use to be $20 :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> . The $20 box were really wonderful and they use to contain at least one full sized BB cream. For the most part, I love their secret boxes. However, I wouldn't recommend the $100 box. I purchased one and it included a lot of products (which is good) but nearly half was junk or nearing expired products. Then again, I haven't purchase a secret box since last Spring/Summer. Your post makes it appealing! Makes me want to purchase another one!

Quote: Originally Posted by Cola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't know they offer the boxes again! Roseroseshop secret box use to be $20
frown.gif
. The $20 box were really wonderful and they use to contain at least one full sized BB cream. For the most part, I love their secret boxes. However, I wouldn't recommend the $100 box. I purchased one and it included a lot of products (which is good) but nearly half was junk or nearing expired products.
Then again, I haven't purchase a secret box since last Spring/Summer.

Your post makes it appealing! Makes me want to purchase another one!
Hehe I didn't go for the $100 one the moment I read it contained "one clothes" :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wish they had the $20 box now, though. They could also do away with those earrings and add another sheet mask instead.

Back