Fortune Cookie Soap Box: Fall Soap Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The create-your-own OCD event is supposed to be happening in early September, if they're still doing it. Then again, you could get a different scent in the WC if you get a second box. Tough choice! I hope they make all of the WC scents from the Fall box available at some point, because I'd like to smell them all.
If it's like the summer box, everything that was in it should be available in full size in the store and then some. You get a $10 off code that you can use in your box, but there's also a launch party sale where they give you a 20% off code and you can get all the stuff from the season's new line.

Last edited by a moderator:
From 87daysbefore Instagram. Unboxing video from her should be up soon.

10598174_740517269346213_121670605_n.jpg

I just let out the weirdest "Eeeee!" upon seeing that Instagram picture!

@ I don't even have any guesses as to what could be in the dropper bottle. Something that needs to be used sparingly, I assume?

Those look like eye drops, lol! Maybe split end oil? Or aromatherapy drops? Do you think the bag is laundry detergent?

I am so excited! Can't wait for Rachel to post!!

I really hope it's a hair oil! Now that my hair is longer (I think it's the longest it has been six I was SIX YEARS OLD!), I use that stuff like crazy, and I love the fragranced ones (Black Phoenix Trading Post sees regular orders from me for those).

I really hope it's a hair oil! Now that my hair is longer (I think it's the longest it has been six I was SIX YEARS OLD!), I use that stuff like crazy, and I love the fragranced ones (Black Phoenix Trading Post sees regular orders from me for those).
OH! I didn't think of hair oil and holy crap would I be happy to have a fall scented hair oil!

I have a feeling I'm going to spend a horrible amount of money during this launch sale. So far all of the scents sound amazing.

“Green Is The New Black” Whipped Cream – Because orange would have been too obvious! Sweet pumpkin pie filling with the perfect touch of cinnamon, ginger and brown sugar, finished with a generous dollop of fresh whipped cream. ‪#‎fragrancesneakpeek‬ ‪#‎witchplease‬ ‪#‎fallsoapbox‬

:wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

This is off topic, but have you tried any of the hair oils from Haus of Gloi? I'm very intrigued by them.

I also would be really happy if the dropper was a hair oil. I'm so excited for box. Fall scents are my thing. I saw on the FCS FB page that this box will have a few bath items in it. I love baths, and the house I am buying has a great soaker tub, so anything bath related and fall scented is a win in my world right now. I'm guessing that the item in the bag is bath salts or milk bath.

I think the dropper might a continuation of their skin care line - perhaps a serum.  Also, the baggie - that might be bath salts or body powder?  I hope it isn't laundry detergent!!  lol

“Green Is The New Black” Whipped Cream – Because orange would have been too obvious! Sweet pumpkin pie filling with the perfect touch of cinnamon, ginger and brown sugar, finished with a generous dollop of fresh whipped cream. ‪#‎fragrancesneakpeek‬ ‪#‎witchplease‬ ‪#‎fallsoapbox‬

:wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
I wanted to like this a million times.  That sounds so yummy!

I would love the dropper to be a hair oil.  I have been using the Beauty protector oil on the ends of my bangs and hair when I get out of the shower and it helps them not look so dry.  I'm pretty sure if it smells like pumpkin I will sniff my hair all day.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@ Not yet -- but I plan on fixing that when they release the first half of their fall collection on August 24th! (Yes, it's marked on my calendar.)

Latest posts

Back